Redrrx's Moderator Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): fouade5.
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 7Weeks 4days and 16hours.
In what country are you located?: Algeria.
Time zone: UTC+1.
NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF PFC ho chi minh.
NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB CPT Algiers.
Civilian name: Qadafi.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:145909373.
Discord ID: Redrrx#8675.
Do you have a mic?: Yes i do.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes it is the first one for MRP CN.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:Yes i have recieved warnings and a ban for toxcicity last year, but my latest warning was on 9April 2023 for Fearrp (ive had a MRDM ban before but it was removed for a miss understanding).
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:Yes i did.in civil gamers Darkrp.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes ive been loving to play anything related to Military i tried many MRP servers/Darkrp/CityRp.and i always focused on making any situation an RP one
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: if i am busy in a day i will be at least 5 but if i am not its gonna be 8 hours.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:i just felt like missing something i needed to experience in the server and i got conviced to do that by ssmokey before i got on an LOA i also would like to help anybody out with my knowledge on the server as i saw i was experienced in that like in the training program summer last year,and especially when i see some people not having thier sits taken and i want to take care of that (when im on).
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:I really don't feel above anybody and i am sure i can bring Real equality between everybody in the server and also have a good Rules knowledge even expansions in rules so that everybody can enjoy the server,and im sure i can end any fight bewteen people i can also be an unbias moderator for fights or debates within the server. am also sure i can get people to know the rules way more and help them avoiding breaking them.

Last edited:

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 16, 2023
+support
-very active
-very good rule knowledge
-friendly and good communication

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Good RP interactions
+Decent Member of the community

Best of luck!

-Dmitri

leo8353

Sep 28, 2022
+Support

-Active
-Good Vtime
-Friendly
-Seems to know the rules

Good luck.

Chokezy

Jun 7, 2023
+Support

+Seems like a nice person from the few interactions we had
+Great Vtime
+Knows the rules

Good Luck Mate

Current

SAS SGT
MRP Moderator

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Accepted

Hi @Redrrx ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.