Denied Reduce Nu-7 Facility Respawn Timer (Surface)

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoofy

Nov 29, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Decreases the amount of time of which it takes to respawn on surface/in garage as Nu-7.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not that I know of.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
1. Makes the fight between CI & Nu-7 on surface significantly more fun & fair.
2. May encourage more members of Nu-7 to roam surface seeing as the penalty of dying would be less harsh.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Potential backspawning, but this should be resolved via a staff sit either way.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
See positives, currently the respawn timer for spawning in garage as Nu-7 can reach 200 seconds or higher which may discourage members of Nu-7 to go on surface. More Nu-7 on surface would in turn also make it more enjoyable for CI.

Auburn

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Its my honest opinion that the surface deploy zone cooldown should not exist period. Doing surface ops is one of Nu-7s primary jobs in the server, and for DEA it IS their primary job.

They shouldn't have an increased timer as it hinders their ability to operate on surface, and severely hinders their ability to participate in surface activities like GOI wars, events, etc.

Reactions: Zen
Its my honest opinion that the surface deploy zone cooldown should not exist period. Doing surface ops is one of Nu-7s primary jobs in the server, and for DEA it IS their primary job.

They shouldn't have an increased timer as it hinders their ability to operate on surface, and severely hinders their ability to participate in surface activities like GOI wars, events, etc.
+15 seconds on the timer TOPS, waiting 60 seconds to respawn at surface is stupid.
Although there could be a technicality where CI are raiding and are in the fenced area, but not in garage, a DEA dies in the fenced area, and before CI get in the Garage that DEA has already respawned, meaning it wouldnt back-spawning (I think idk)

+/- Neutral

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
I have heard people mention this possibly being a known bug rather than being deliberate, but staff/devs would have to clarify on that one.
yes your respawn timer does take longer if you get revived/ full killed like leg/head shot off

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Scoofy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

After discussing this suggestion, we concluded that this change wouldn't be necessary as we do think it is fairly balanced as it is already. The implementation of this may prompt common back spawning, which is why the timer is, as it is, currently.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.