Content Suggestion Reduce the 1000lb bomb Cooldown & Cost

Content Suggestions will be reviewed by Content Team weekly, please allow time as not everything can be reviewed at once.
Apr 6, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Reduce 1000lb bomb cooldown to 45 Minutes from 2 Hours & Reduce the cost from $2,000,000 to $1,000,000

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not to my knowledge.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- More use of it on SCPs
- The suggestion would make it a viable option for us to use in combat.
- Leans more into the Air Support Element that GOC has.
- Does not take up any precious Dev time as it can be configured in game.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- CI Base could be hit every Raid during a war which may become tedious but due to the UNGOC Raid Cooldown of 60 minutes it would not be too much of an issue.
- More for SCPs to fight to get on and stay on surface.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
In it's current state the 1000lb bomb really holds no use in actual Combat. It takes too long to deploy, it costs too much and you can only use it once every 2 Hours. In only other way I could think of balancing the 1000lb without buffing it is adding more items such as Napalm, Mortars & Artillery. However I am not sure these would be agreed to.

I believe my first comment was deleted due to its lack of critical feedback. I apologise for this and will now thoroughly write my new critique.
-Support
-I believe the poster of this suggestion, Cheesy, should relinquish his right to speak after the creation of this suggestion. This is due to a multitude of reasons, such as the cool-down reduction to 45 minutes - The same as a Main Raid cooldown, which would allow persistent use of the 1000LB bomb each raid they conduct. This would be especially detrimental to the Chaos Insurgency, as the bomb would atomise their base.
Furthermore the GOC already have trillions upon trillions in their war funds as of current, and as such a price reduction would be a pointless buff with no reason to it but to keep the rich afloat.
Overall I disagree with Cheesy’s suggestion, and believe he should cease communication before reading the communist manifesto as to readjust his current view points to the times.