Denied Remove fly airplane achievement

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Removes the fly a aircraft achivement because its physically impossible

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Allows completionists to 100% achievements. Removes broken achievement that just is impossible to do anyway.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Might take some time to remove?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I enjoy 100%ing things in games and when i saw that there was achievements i set out to do em all. im 800 doors into the door repair achievement already! But i heard that its physically impossible to fly a aircraft considering there isnt any. This would absolutely drive me nuts if this was my last achievement so please either add aircraft or just remove the achievement, so my completionist brain will be satisfied

Blu

Nov 8, 2022
-Support

I am most certain the Achievement you are speaking of is in the "All Servers" tab of thw achievements. Which means all servers, that being SCP and MRP atm. Simply go on MRP, join JAF or SWB and hop in a heli, and you get the achievement.
no its in the scp rp tab aswell fact check next time

Asp

May 17, 2022
if its truly impossible to get then yeah definite +support

-Support

I am most certain the Achievement you are speaking of is in the "All Servers" tab of thw achievements. Which means all servers, that being SCP and MRP atm. Simply go on MRP, join JAF or SWB and hop in a heli, and you get the achievement.
(Dont even need to join JAF/SWB, just have to be in one and be a passenger

Aug 20, 2021
no its in the scp rp tab aswell fact check next time
Yeah, because it counts for ALL Servers. If u do lets say Drive a car achievement as an example. Its in all servers, if u do it on MRP, it counts for SCP as well, vice versa. Since SCP doesnt have helis u do it on MRP and it counts on SCP.

Also dont say fact check next time, especially if u are trying to say you are an expert on rust yet gamebanned :))) and if u dont know about the achievements on how they work.

-Support

I understand your reasoning however I believe it gives SCP-RP players who are hunting achievements a good reason to go and try MRP when they otherwise may not have had interest/reason to do so. I got the achievement myself by simply hopping on to MRP and politely asking a helicopter pilot for a ride along. Whether it's intentional or not, I think it's nice to help direct some traffic to MRP.

Reactions: Renolk
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
I Agree it is impossible to get on SCPRP so i feel it shouldnt be on SCPRP but than agian they just tell you to join MRP which is what they use to promote the other server or a reason for people to join it me personally i have not unlocked it yet but it feels just annoying and would not like to download the contents of another server just to get a achievement in the current server i am playing and with ronins -Support

(
-Support

I feel like this is from the all servers one correct?

A easy fix for this would be to give Nu-7 a helicopter ( joke )

I do agree giving UNGOC or Nu-7 a Helicopter would atleast make it somewhat achieveable even though how hard getting in UNGOC and nu-7 is to begin with.

Aug 20, 2021
+Support
I Agree it is impossible to get on SCPRP so i feel it shouldnt be on SCPRP but than agian they just tell you to join MRP which is what they use to promote the other server or a reason for people to join it me personally i have not unlocked it yet but it feels just annoying and would not like to download the contents of another server just to get a achievement in the current server i am playing and with ronins -Support

(
-Support

I feel like this is from the all servers one correct?

A easy fix for this would be to give Nu-7 a helicopter ( joke )

I do agree giving UNGOC or Nu-7 a Helicopter would atleast make it somewhat achieveable even though how hard getting in UNGOC and nu-7 is to begin with.
As of per your reply. The servers use the same content. SCP has VWar, MRP has VWar.. The only difference is the playermodels and map, but if you have subscribed to the SCP content pack, you already have 97% of the content for MRP.

TLDR: Lazyness isnt really worth removimg an achievement :)

Goondra "Sleepy"

Dec 9, 2022
Suggestion Denied
Hi Ace,
Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.
-
This is a global achievement - you can get it from MRP - Please play the other servers to get other achievements

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.
Thanks again
Goondra​

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Bill Nye The Guy
Status
Not open for further replies.