Accepted Remove Redundancy from ERT loadouts

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Removes useless items from ERT such as the CL 3 card, 3 guns each, the handgun, the radio, personnel tablet, etc. Reasons are as follows: ERT don't need 2 keycards, idek who thought of that idea but it's just an extra slot to traverse. ERT doesn't use radio period, personnel tablet you can't even use as ERT/even if you could, there's no use for it so it takes up space. And 3 guns? I get it, if you have an auger and don't want to shoot D-Class with it so you switch to the brad or MSBS or something but we don't need 3 guns let alone a handgun to go along with said 3 guns, I'd argue 2 guns is enough, especially considering the infinite ammo pack we get. Just remove the redundant items.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No idea, considering ERT still has these items I'd assume either it's been made but hasn't been implemented given there would be no reason to deny the suggestion, or it has been accepted but the necessary people to make it happen are busy as usual.

Possible Positives of the suggestion:
Reduces number of stupid items ERT gets and allows easier navigation between equipment selection.

Quicker weapon switching to equipment you actually need/care about without useless shit getting in your way

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None, this suggestion is without flaw. I could spend 10 minutes thinking about the possible negatives but I'd be here all day, literally can't think of one other than the "The people required to implement this are too busy" argument, which I can understand and 100% sympathize with.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This suggestion is nothing but beneficial, make it happen pretty please! (Also change Emergency Response Team --> Emergency Response Platoon) [Joke]

Tell me, what is the last CL 3 bio required door you had to open as ERT? I won't wait because it'll take all day for you to find out all the CL 3 bio doors and write one down.

As for the loadouts, There are a number of kits, I trust staff will use their judgement and dictate which loadouts have the most unnecessary gear and go from there. For example: I think the AA-12 + Sentry gun kit is perfectly fine, I do not like the loadout with the MK8, FHR, and the 3rd gun since it's just too many guns.

Assuming my suggestions get approved, and each loadout only gets 2 guns, there would be 0 use for the pistol, there isn't even a need for the pistol as it is! IF I had to choose which loadout to keep it in, it would be the AA-12 loadout simply as a backup medium ranged choice. The others especially do NOT need a handgun!

I personally never see ERT use TeamSpeak but they should! I encourage everyone to use TS since it's used virtually by everyone and the only people that complain about it are just getting used to it. ERT doesn't need the radio period!

Disclaimer: Hot take, potentially brain numbing opinion.
brain numbed, argument lost ?

Status
Not open for further replies.