Remove required hours for E-11 PVT

Status
Not open for further replies.

werta600

Jan 5, 2024
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Remove E-11 PVT required hours for the last 3 days so you don't get kicked out if you can't play.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I don't see anything similar

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
More people that passed the tryout and BT can play E-11 and enjoy it's basic job, being more friendly towards people with real jobs.

More control in HCZ/LCZ since in theory there would be a little more players playing PVT

Also enables more people that can join a job that specializes in containing SCP during a breach, even probably in hours of low-players count when breaches take too long to contain due to mostly no presence of E-11

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
To be fair i don't see any negatives in the suggestion since it only affects E-11 PVT and not higher ranks

Maybe more people could minge in E-11 but those still had to pass the tryout (and Basic Training) so it's not like the job is completely open for playing.

Also can see CI disliking more E-11 in HCZ but doubt a few more E-11 PVT would affect them to be honest

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

I posted this because a while ago i did E-11 tryout and Basic Training on a Sunday, workweek started and didn't play till late Friday, tried to join and i've already been removed from the team

It's hard to maintain the requirements when life gets in the way, i know you can ask for a "leave of absence" when you can't play but that should only be used when you can't play at all and not on a regular basis

I don't mind other "special" jobs or higher ranks to be restricted... But E-11 PVT job is not difficult (95% of the time they do the same as SCU except checkpoint) and having the basic job unrestricted could also make more people interested in the higher ranks and invest time in the future

Right now the only jobs that officially deal with breaches are E-11 and SCU, and SCU are a straight up whitelisted upgrade from E-11 PVT even if there are only 2 slots

• Haha
Reactions: Wolff

werta600

Jan 5, 2024
Nvm then, i'll check when someone with appropiate rank is logged on to talk to him

Thread can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.