Denied Remove Useless Keypads

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Removes those annoying keypads on double doors that exist for no reason (Example medbay Double Doors, IA and DEA Double doors)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No it has not been suggested before

Example pics:
20240125040541_1.jpg
20240126004551_1.jpg20240125040440_1.jpg
Possible Positives of the suggestion:
Less time going through spawn doors
less confusion/annoyance with keypads that have no purpose

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
N/A

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
These keypads are irrelevant they have no reason to exist especially since these are doors you can just push open or unlock it and pull open

It annoyed me a lot when i was tryna open a door for a full minute wondering if the keypad just wasnt loading like usual but no... they just put it at a stupid spot and its CL0 anyways so theres no point

EDIT
the issue of people spamming doors to make loud sounds and troll could easily be fixed by creating a cooldown on opening doors like this, and it could be applied to more than just these few double doors

Last edited:

Cob Deen

May 24, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Removes those annoying keypads on double doors that exist for no reason (Example medbay Double Doors, IA and DEA Double doors)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No it has not been suggested before

Example pics:
Possible Positives of the suggestion:
Less time going through spawn doors
less confusion/annoyance with keypads that have no purpose

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
N/A

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
These keypads are irrelevant they have no reason to exist especially since these are doors you can just push open or unlock it and pull open

It annoyed me a lot when i was tryna open a door for a full minute wondering if the keypad just wasnt loading like usual but no... they just put it at a stupid spot and its CL0 anyways so theres no point
Those exist because of my type of players (mingers)
We usually spam those doors to annoy people, and once i actually saw staff spawning a keypad on the medbay first entrance because i was spamming it
So yea +support

Mr_poptart

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jul 17, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi <Pupper>,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

<This was already fixed for Medbay but IA/DEA will remain the same>

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

• Angry
Reactions: Emilia Foddg
Status
Not open for further replies.