Denied Remove vehicle deployment authorization

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It removes authorization for vehicle deployment

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Positives are: -Faster spawn timer for helis (during War/Training)
-Ease of stockpiling earlier and not waiting for a CO to come online
-Less headaches for everyone :D

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
The only Con I can see is newer players being able to spawn stuff, but to spawn Tanks & Helis you will need a license and to get that license,you have to learn about Helis, stocks,grades and when and how to use them,so a new player spawning a bunch of stuff and losing it all without intent won't happen anytime soon

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Always, there will be that one CO who is AFK onduty, and when your trying to train it's gonna slow things more down. During wars however,it is even more slower because if the person on duty is actively fighting he will die and have to wait several seconds to respawn,therefore unable to accept/decline vehicle deployment

Really, I've been in both a Tank & Heli regiment and it's always been there, a CO+ alt-tabbing doing something and us waiting around, even going on teamspeak to poke them to wake up. It's all a pain.
I have never witnessed a person take up Tanks & Helis with the ill intent of losing them (ty Eisenhower), because you get licenses at PFC+,and those for infantry you get CPL+, which is definitely a rank where you know what your doing.
I'm sure SWB ,JAC and 1stAL can agree that waiting for someone to accept during war is super slow.

Here is what you can do:
1. Remove it entirely, and rely on RP to teach newer players how the game works (Best)

2. Remove it for Tanks and Helis, only relies on all accessible vehicle's
3.Make it so only UAF/SWB (CPL+) can accept only Heli deployments, and JAC/1stAL can accept Tank deployments

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
-SUPPORT

This is probably one of the best systems in place at the moment, it allows people to accept or deny in different cases. I use it to deny if people are fucking about, lets keep this in place imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.