Accepted Removing bleeding when you are in an tank

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This would will make it so you don't get an bleeding effect while you are in tanks

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
This will make tanking in general more enjoyable its annoying that you can just get an bleeding effect from RPG's or an simple grenade. It also doesn't make sense like you are in Armoured tank it is made to be strong it so dumb that it can give the effect while you are in an tank imo

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I don't see any negatives for this suggestion it would make tanking better and it won't let people lose tanks cause they bled out cause they got an instant 100% bleed from an grenade while being in an tank

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think both tank regiments will find this an good idea cause I know lots of people find this an very annoying thing that happens like it isn't realistic to me that an grenade gives you bleed while being in an tank.

Upvote 5
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Xavier Jakov

May 23, 2022
-Support

As annoying as it is it does make sense, a tank getting hit by an RPG can cause spalling, hot metal shrapnel from the inside of the tank being essentially launched off by the force of the impact and getting to the crew, thus causing injuries.

Although I do agree that it is dumb that the bleed effect happens from grenades, but for launchers it makes sense

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
+support
its a game. supposed to be fun doesnt matter if it can cause spalling, hot metal shrapnel from the inside of the tank being essentially launched off by the force of the impact and getting to the crew, thus causing injuries.

SeZu

Jun 18, 2022
As annoying as it is it does make sense, a tank getting hit by an RPG can cause spalling, hot metal shrapnel from the inside of the tank being essentially launched off by the force of the impact and getting to the crew, thus causing injuries.
That is not realistic at all unless you drive a Shaman

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Suggestion Accepted

Hi Michiel,

Your suggestion has been accepted.

Your suggestion has been accepted, as I can sympathise how annoying this is when using a tank.​

Status
Not open for further replies.