Accepted Removing Marking stuff on Map

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Make it so you can remove mark in F4 map

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Self explanatory, doesn’t fill in useless stuff and if a FOB changes location you dont have 2 blockade makers

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I dont know any

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Easier and doesnt make your screen look like cancer because of all the blockade markers etc

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
-Support

I get that it is annoying but it can be very for example to mark fobs and put an mark on for the regiments that have to push a point
air regiments mostly have to bomb fobs and when you spam blockade markers on new fobs it fills up your screen

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
- Support

I find this comical as NWO regiments use the markers very well with no complaints and it is a very useful function imo. They use this to their advantage and are able to pinpoint their aim on each location. It is up to your LTCOL+ not to make unnecessary markers and this is something you should be bringing up with your relevant HC if markers are not being used correctly.

Anilyse

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Scotland
+support

I have seen this happen often where for example a fob gets moved or destroyed and the marker is still there for so long confusing people and people don’t know what ones are new and what are old. The option to be able to remove markers that are already placed(which is what zaps is suggesting btw everyone you sillies) is an amazing idea because you not only can remove unnecessary markers but you could make them more precise if you then find out an exact location of an enemy fob then you can just remove the old one and place a new one. very good suggestion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.