Status
Not open for further replies.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:203213328

Discord name: Renolk#6723

For how long have you played on MRP: Started Approximately August of 2021, VTime: 3w 5d 23h

In what country are you located?: Estonia

Time zone: GMT+3

NATO name (regiment and rank): Private Renolk

USSR name (regiment and rank): Shock Army Major Renolky

Civilian name: Renlok

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

This is my first application for USSR High Command.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have recieved 6 Warnings, 5 Bans (Last one ended February 2) and 1 Kick (Lag Prevention).

These warnings are due to me not thinking my actions through fully, therefore I commited rulebreaks.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

I do have experience of being a Commissioned Officer for approximately 3-4 months

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

I would be the best candidate for High Command, due to me being active, and capable of dealing with tough situations. I can take up a leadership role, or if needed then give leadership to someone that has more experience.

I have got Leadership experience, on winning many Wars, for the USSR. I would like to help out UHC, by having an active member be on for early wars, and lead them.

I look at USSR numbers in both regimental wise, due to each regimental having their own weaponry and specialization, so You can assign them alot better.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

Ex FSB Lieutenant Colonel, Ex ABT Warrant Officer, Ex 17thAR Command Sergeant Major, Current SHA Major

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths

+Active

+Thoughtful

+Available to Help

+Not afraid to get Criticized

Weaknesses

-Speaking English

-Grammar (Inproper Words in Sentences)

-Not thinking through said words

Last edited:

Hamood

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Baghdad
+ HUGE SUPPORT
+good leader
+active
+mature

Hey Renolky, as I've been encouraging you to go for UHC I am very pleased to see this.
You would be a perfect fit imo.
good luck.

Reactions: Renolk

Mr Wonderfool

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Big Fat +Support
Pretty cool guy
Experience in leadership positions

Seen lead wars effectively

Overall i think you would be a great addition to the high command team.

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
-Support

As an ex member of a high command team I don't believe you possess the qualities required for an effective high command member. You are argumentative and unfit for a leadership position.

Please do not take this to heart, this is simply my opinion. Best of luck.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
+Active
+Mature
+has lead good wars

Hey renolk. Iam giving you an +sup cause I know you for a long time and I feel that you have been way more mature and for sure less mingey like you used to be.

Good luck

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
Neutral

+/- activity is good but can be better especially wanting to be UHC
+Nice person from what I've seen
-Never seen lead

good luck-Harvey

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
+support
+ Active
+ Although we had our differences within FSB, I think you're alright at leading and would be decent as a UHC
+ Friendly and helpful

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
+Support
+ Active
+ Mature
+ Very experienced with documents
+ Leads decent wars
- Can be toxic sometimes

For the reasons I've stated above, I will be giving you a +Support.

Good luck!

Abu Baghdad

Mar 30, 2022
+support
Renolky you have almost all the qualities that makes you a perfect fit for high command, you know how to lead and you have experience, you even managed to bring fsb to life and you didint give up on the regiment which is very impressive.
My only note is : if you get accepted inshallah, please dont be too strict cuz its a game and we are only playing to have fun .
Good luck Renolk.

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
-support

I've had a few interactions and this is just simply my opinion. I don't believe you posses the quality which a High command needs. To simply put it, I still think you are too immature to become such an important role.

However, I still wish you the best of luck - Zokof

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021

Application Denied

Hi Renolky, thanks for taking the time to write your application.

Due to the fact that you have just transferred from FSB LTCOL to SHA MJR, we do not believe you have had enough chance to show your potential as well as some concerns surrounding behaviour which you already know about. If needed, I can send you a DM or speak in TS3 if you wish to know what this is about in further detail.

You may re-apply in two weeks if you prove to the UHC team that you are worthy of the UHC Rank by improving you behaviour and showing us that you have potential as a UHC by improving Shock Army or contributing to the regiment as a SCO positively. Furthermore, I would like to recommend trying to extend the topic line "What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:" in order to best help us decide if you are really a good candidate for the team.

Best regards,

General Jack G​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.