Negative

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Name: Negative
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55251886
Previous Rank: Dmoderator
Date of resignation?: Don't remember
Why did you resign? I don't remember either. To best of my knowldge I was still Dmoderator when CG closed down. If it's incorrect, it most likely had to do with my IRL stuff, but I can't recall.
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: I have been demoted once in like 2020-2021 and resigned once
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Had about 8-10 warnings in almost 8 years of CG DarkRP gameplay, never got banned.
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
I genuinely just wish to get back to CG just to AOD and do sits. The server is a little too laggy to RP so mainly I would hop on just to take sits and help people out. That is a promise I will keep for as long as possible if I get accepted. And mainly want to help out the launch of DRP return.

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
Hello @Negative,

I have decided to change my verdict from neutral to +support for the following reasons;

+ I have seen you in-game and you are very active. Had some positive interactions with you.
+ You were great guy back then and a friendly one at that.
+ Previous staff experience

Good luck on your appeal.

Last edited:

Negative

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Hey, @Zwacky . Appreciate your reply.

I'm online everyday since the relaunch(And on TS3 too, but donator channels with some friends), but mainly 10PM-2AM my time due to the server being full so often. I will PM you once I will see you online and we can have a quick chat to catch up! Thanks for the verdict:)

EDIT: We have chatted for a few hours in-game and poked you in TS3 a few times. Hope that is good enough for you to see my activity<3

Last edited:

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
+ support
Was previous staff
active on all platforms
always fun to play with

Erick

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
+Support
I haven't seen you in-game much or on TeamSpeak3, but that might be at my end. From previous experience with you I can tell you're a competent staff member and also a one that's good at it.

I'd like to see you back on the team,
Good luck.

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Negative ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

Congratulations on having your appeal accepted, please contact a Senior Admin+ on discord or teamspeak for the next steps.

You have been accepted back as a Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.