Denied Restriction of item use for non-combatants.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvester

Mar 20, 2024
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[Removes the ability for non-combatants such as Engineers, Technicians, Tech Experts, Trainees, Chefs the ability of picking up equipment such as cuffs, injection guns, or weapons such as knives / guns.]

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
[Unsure if this one has been made before.]

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[That a large majority of rule breaks can be solved easily through this one simple change. Role play is also less likely to be interrupted as a result of failrp. - Less minor sits for staff to deal with and can push people towards actually role playing their job in the site.]

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[That role play potential has a bit of a reduction as a result.]

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[It's no secret that there is a lot of job abuse on these couple of jobs which can be hard to pin down without staff intervention / video proof. I am looking to kill a couple of birds with one stone on this one. We all are aware that any type of act like giving d-class knives / guns / samples is treason which needs approval from admin+.]

- Update: This is not just a one off thing, this is consistent. After posting this suggestion I had to call two more sits involving tech experts being combative. This isn't just me bitching it's a constant issue that I.A and other Departments are probably sick of.

Last edited:

cityismy

May 10, 2023
No just no, never

We all are aware that any type of act like giving d-class knives / guns / samples is very close to treason which needs approval from SA
What?
Site admin authed treason? It's not close to treason it is treason, this would also be breaking 2.2 loyalty to own team, you may not assist enemy teams (CI, D-class) Without admin+ permission

Harvester

Mar 20, 2024
No just no, never

What?
Site admin authed treason? It's not close to treason it is treason, this would also be breaking 2.2 loyalty to own team, you may not assist enemy teams (CI, D-class) Without admin+ permission
Fixed

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Bro definitely got handcuffed by a techie

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Harvester ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons:

We believe this would limit RP and would be something better remedied by calling a staff sit.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Reactions: Emilia Foddg
Status
Not open for further replies.