Denied Return to PFC on most of regs Like ISAF and SAS

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just an Civil networks

Sep 30, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
To get the Respective Regs the PFC sniper and engi...

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
So you dont need to be Sweating everyday to get CPL - MSGT to get fun things
So the people that dont have enough time to get to MSGT Can be Sniper or even CPL

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Some people will Dislike this and i know it.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: It would bring more fun to things and dont Sweat Everytime to get to MSGT as fast as possible just to get the sniper rank Or Marksman in RMP - AOR

PD; they bullyn me

Last edited:
Upvote -1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

parker

Sep 24, 2022
Just saying, but you don’t need to be on for every war to get promoted, once or twice a day will prob get you enough
-support makes people actually active, and dedicated to a regiment to receive different ranks

Reactions: Kvalax

Novaz

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Mar 15, 2024
-support
not hard to rank up

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
-support
yeah not hard to work up to the ranks i see why some people want it but it means less SNCO+ and regiments slowly die because of it
and from what happened last time people would just sit on recon PFC's would leave cause they cant sit on the job

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
-Support
Although I think forcing people to rank up to get better equipment is dumb, there's not a better solution proposed that can be a better way to unlock jobs whilst keeping ranks actually worth something!!

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
-Support

Devalues ranks and if everyone can instantly get sniper/AT/drone access it's gonna make the server a constant nightmare to play on for basically anyone not using those jobs.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

You dont have to grind everyday to get promoted, simply play a war and u will most likely get promoted, this will just make snipers overused and the strong things of the server even more shitty to deal with.

TailSkipper

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Nov 12, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Just an Civil networks , Your suggestion has been denied.

We had a change vote about this about a month ago and a majority voted against it so we are not going to change it at the moment

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.