Denied Revert Drug Pot change (Mostly Tylenol)

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion changes the following:

Reverting Tylenol Drug Pot (From the !medic menu) to it's original 2x2 inventory state, or change it to 3x3.
Furthermore, the Drug Pot will have its HP given from 500/600 -> 300

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No, as this change has only recently been implemented.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Makes the drug pot actually usable, as Requis' change has completely ruined it due to now being 4x5
Incentivises Combat Medics and other combatives to carry it on themselves.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Possible exploitation of it, as it is a very strong drug pot.
CI/GOC Juggernauts might spam it more often

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I believe this change was unwarranted, Requis only seen one example of it being used, which was two humvees shooting at me while I used 4 of the pots, Humvee Turrets are incredibly weak which allowed me to easily use them to avoid being killed quickly. Though, I do agree it should be nerfed slightly.
1716219729653.png
(dont mind the picture looking buggy, this is what I logged back into)

Last edited:

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
I don't believe reverting this change will positively impact the server's combat gameplay. A juggernaut going from 50 to 500 HP in a second without needing to swap weapons—thereby avoiding a significant drawback—is not desirable for the server. This ability was frankly overlooked.

However, I understand the necessity of fractures and support reducing the inventory space they occupy from 3x4 to 3x3.

Therefore, I will implement changes in the next few days that reflect balance and fairness in combat on the server.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.