(rewritten) Nathan Scp-Rp USA Gensec captain application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan Smith

Jun 5, 2022
[REDACTED] USA
Steam ID:76561199006987900
Discord name: Qualiss#6419
For how long have you played on CG SCP: A month or so(Play Time:160.8 Hours)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character names:
-Nathan Smith(Foundation)
-Will Jason(Chaos Insurgence)
-Eric Smith(Civilian)
Civilian name: Eric Smith
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Mtf E-11
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-Was warned for RDM as a civilian before I understood the rule.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?

There are many reasons I am applying. One reason is that I have enjoyed my time in gensec greatly and would love to take on a leadership role in it. Also, I have a high interest in pursuing a high-ranking career as combat personnel. Finally, I feel like I would be a good fit for captain as I am good at leadership and people have told me I should apply which I have found very encouraging. These are some of the main reasons I am applying for captain.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I have a lot of time to spare and have a good record of activity
-I understand the rules of Gensec
-I understand that to be a good leader you have to be strict but kind
-I have my medical, RRT, and heavy weapons licenses
-I value hard work
-I enjoy helping new people
-I enjoy working with others
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-Giving orders to ensure gensec runs smoothly
-Being an active site member
-Upholding the code of ethics and conduct within gensec
-Organizing gensec
-Reporting back to the chief of security and site command
-Organizing license training
-Helping new gensec members
-Setting a good example for others

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in
Gowing up Nathan Smith was always a good fighter, he would always practice shooting his airsoft guns. As he got older he became a gun enthusiast and a somewhat skilled shooter, he had a dream to join the army. Sadly he was framed for a murder that he did not commit but he was found guilty at his trial and placed on death row. One day he sat in his cell thinking about how his life was ruined when he heard a knock on the cell door, he looked up tears streaming down his face, and said, why are you here. The voice on the other side said we are here to offer you a chance to participate in a one-month program to earn your freedom, Nathan stood up and hastily agreed. He was then dragged out to a van where he was blindfolded. When the blindfold was removed he was in a new cell block with a testing line where all of the other people were lined up. He lined up there and went to a test and then another and another, test after test day in day out. But one day as he left yet another test, something happened. When he exited the room he was he saw dead bodies everywhere. Only one being beside himself was still alive in the hall, it looked like a normal person, but it had a mask on its face with black liquid dripping out. When it saw him it started running towards him, he away from it ran and as he ran he saw a guard's gun on the ground. He picked it up and shot the creature causing it to drop dead. When reinforcements arrived and realized Nathan had killed the creature, they told him he was a hero and that he had saved many others that would have been killed by the creature's rampage. He was later offered a job with site security and has worked for them to this day.

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
application denied

Thanks for applying it was a good application, it has been processed and was rejected due to lack of maturity, you may apply for it after 2 weeks, till we see some changes in you.
Signature:
"omar" D. Chad - department chief of security

Status
Not open for further replies.