Richard Mann's fairwell

ThatOneSaltyGerman

Jan 29, 2023
Frankly, I did not expect to be writing this at the current point of time.

But Real life works in mysterious ways, and due to something I REALLY do not wish to disclose I will be unable to play for a long time. So this is goodbye, for a long time I might come back on day but i doubt any time soon. A lot of you probably didn't eve know who I was lol, The Schizo GM behind the Void event and CI MCOM. I joined somewhere December last year and had for most of my time here enjoyed myself. I met a lot of people here, of which I fought with nearly as many, since i mostly refused to filter what i said and had a tendency toward brutal honesty.

I was CIs roster manager for idk... 4 moths and frankly through all my complaining for most of the time i did enjoy it.

I think there is supposed to be a segment where i thank people ... so idk here that goes i guess.

============================================

CI:

Tactician:
Thanks for being my Commander for my first months on the server, i did enjoy my time under you and though we didn't agree on everything you were a great commander.

Bolt: What is there to say, i had my reservation but you did a good job, Thank you for for MRU and the good times within it.

Bill Nye: You were the one to give me my CI tryout, and though i doubt i ever said it thank you giving me my chance in both CI and MRU.

Johnson J. : Where do i even start, you stuck around during my whole time here and i worked with you so many times. To be fair i am Glad you got LTCOM, "all according to plan". But in all seriousness thanks for being a good lad and just being there for ci. I hope you stick around longer as i do not know what ci would do without you. Farewell then. Make sure the PDF doesn't die lol.

Blondie: We joined at about the same time and both worked hard for what we wanted, for my it was GM and the roster on CI for you it was Staff and CI in general. So when you got LTCOM and then COM i was a little surprised but to be fair the role fits you will believe it or not. I Hope you can take over roster duty fully and can bring ci into the shape preferred by most. Best of luck, thanks for the good times. Thank you for helping me fix the roster plenty of times and making a fun Operation.

Niox: I recall when you were but a weee alpha and now look at you, a proper MCOM, i hope you keep running MRU well since i still do care about it even though in my later months i left it for IRU. You were great help in the past and i am happy if you even learned a little about how to fix the roster when it breaks.

Toomas: The IRU lad himself lol, not but really thank you for helping me run IRU in the past and i hope you enjoy wherever else you go. working with you though sometimes annoying made my life when it went to discharges a lot easier.

Glovano: We didn't talk much but you did more good than you got credit for, thanks for the good help.

Shortstop: Happy to see you got Delcom, good luck with the rest.

Viper: I worked with you a bit, Good luck reworking the TEU roster and fixing TEU, you have shown potential and got promoted shortly after. Good luck.

Tomith: "I don't have a favourite Child, [it's you and by a long shot]"

Aki: And thus i follow your lead

Blue: "IDK you're kinda annoying" [kidding] but on a serious note, if you knew what to talk and when to not, you got a real shot at Delta+. Good luck kid

SA:

Stok... Cade "Sunbeam": "Looks like i am not the only dead man walking", but really i was happy to have you be part of my event and thank you for the help good luck with your O5 app. You always were a great SA.

Pyrite: Thanks for helping me run my event as well, last but not lest good luck with SA

ECM:

Charles Ze Whiteme:
sorry for the Event Line being a mess, thanks for helping me run it. Happy you got ECM in the end ... good luck with all of it. Cya

Research:
Mirai:
Good luck with GM and Research i hope you have been doing well with your player events.

GM:

Frenchman:
Great pac-3s you keep making there, honestly idk what to put here but great work keep it up.

Jerremy: You know what i am going to put here so i just won't lol.

=============================================

Biscuits: Though i gave you some shit, to be fair you were and are a lot better than i gave you credit for and thank you for helping me in the past.​

Archangel: "We'll meet again, don't know when don't know where but i know we'll meet again some sunny day"​

I know i missed a bunch, but i am just to lazy too write them all down sooo.

farewell to the rest of you, enjoy your time:

Richard clocking out.

Last edited:

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
o7 Richard
Going to miss you a lot, quite literally the smartest CI.
I'll continue to carry MRU for You, Aki and Kane
Hope your life gets better, and I hope you use that big Mann brain of yours somewhere else

(im still very confused on how to feel about being 1 rank below LTCOM, but we take these)

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
o7

Once again we go different path's, be safe on your new one Richard.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
o7.. You will be missed.

(ALSO DIDNT MENTION ME :(.... )

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023
o7

I'm going to miss you and the Void storyline (All the story making me paranoid), but it's been a pleasure.
I hope we meet again in the future, take care my friend ❤️

François "Napoléon"

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Feb 16, 2023
O7
You where a nice gm to talk to and I like the pacs you made for your void event. A shame you have to go. Maybe i'll see you again someday