In what country are you located?: Michigan
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Richard Morgan
Civilian name: Andrew Cartwell
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I do not hold any MTF Or CI Roles besides for CI Trainee I have ran straight for Research as I find it the most entertaining.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- No I haven't
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I want to help research out a bit more with testing and teach Jr, and Research Personnel information on what they are doing and how they can improve, giving advice and overseeing tests to make sure everything works out well for them. I want to help the research as much as possible and allow as much testing as they need.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I have free time to play on the server. I have already been helping Researchers and Jr Researchers so far and I have been overseeing tests and most of them have gone really well, they came out with effective results.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I'm not really sure how many are excellent-graded as I have to look through the computer to check and when I did it took me almost an hour to find one and that was going through one of the smaller folders; but an excellent document is one with a Hypothesis and a good Aim towards what they should be doing, then how they are going to do the test, then report on what happened during a test, and marking key features as their own headings, redacting certain things on the document that would be valid for redacting to give it more interest, but not overdoing the redaction, making sure everyone that participated was credit in the test, and their actions were listed on it, making sure the test was reviewed by the people in the test is also nice to get some information you may have missed and or possibly some overview on what could make the document more interesting.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- Watching over the research branch and assisting as much as possible showing JRs around and making sure they understand everything that can happen, as well as its good to assist all the researchers' tests, making sure that it goes well for them, they get what they wanted out of it. Its also good to oversee other researchers that are under you or same as you to help them get supplies, staff, and other materials needed for the test as well as assisting the ones under you with doing higher-level tests and making sure they are capable of doing a good test with everything they have with them.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Richard has been on many breaches with both sites, they have assisted with the re-containing of SCP-682 and SCP-106, as well as SCP-457, they have experience with communicating with SCPs, their main drive is to understand the SCPs and make an understanding with them and try to have them join the foundation as a cooperative SCP instead of a prisoner or enemy to the foundation, Richard would go along with any type of storyline that can assist the foundation in understanding and communicating with the SCPs. Richard is also against the chaos insurgency as it uses sentient SCPs as items and instead of wanting to help humanity they instead want to help themselves, so any fighting between CI and SCP Richard would stand with the foundation.

MegatronIMJ

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
Neutral

I would like to see you on Researcher a lot more, it would give you more interactions for more support and positive interactions.

Uberon Macfoi

Mar 8, 2022
logo.png

From the office of Uberon Macfoi
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Declined

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Director of Research. unfortunately I can not accept this application. I wish you the best of luck in the future. You will be able to apply again with in 8 days. I need to see you more in order for me to make a judgement.

Director Macfoi

Status
Not open for further replies.