Nu-7 CSG
A-1 SGT
O-1 SPC
B-1 (Don't remember rank)
GOC CPT
CI-D

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- N/A

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- 2 Weeks

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- I've experienced pretty much every combative and non-combative role on the server and none of them ever felt right; DEA has a good balance between RP and combat that I'm comfortable with which led me to want to apply. I want to see DEA grow and help out in whatever area's it seems to lack. I want to be a role model for new and existing agents, someone they can look to when they're confused or completely lost.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- At the moment I hold almost no roles on the server so I'd be able to dedicate way more time and attention to the department on top of the activity I already have.
- I've held a senior CL4 postion before, and although it was on GOC it taught me valuable lessons that I can apply to special agent.

- I'm a pretty good speaker which would help a lot considering DEA tends to reach out to neighboring GOI bases.

- I'm good in combat which despite that not being the most valued quality of a special agent candidate it's good to know that they will be able to hold their own.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I've only written a total of 4 documents while in research, 1 out of those 4 received an excellent rating, the rest I've never checked on.

A good document would consist of:

- Good and consistent grammar
- Easy to read and comprehend
- Proper format
- Valid information

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- Approving, managing, and punishing agents
- Representing the department
- Leading DEA
- Assisting agency managers+

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Rick Cowden was working as a criminal investigator for his local police department in █████, Massachusetts. He was highly skilled at reading people and especially getting info out of them, running through cases like they were nothing. An undercover agent from the SCP foundation that had been planted at his work took note of his skills and while in private sent a message asking if he could possibly be recruited. While out for a smoke a bag was placed over his head and injected with an unknown substance which caused him to pass out, he woke up in what seemed to be an office, instead of getting interrogated as he thought would happen, he was hired. Everything beyond that point had been redacted, only known info is that he had taken a new name, "Deimos".​

Last edited:

Chan

Jul 16, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me, monker or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.