Rito's Exec. App [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2023
Denmark
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45160495
Discord name: hyllested
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since early 2022? (Not entirely sure of the exact date) (637 Hours)
In what country are you located?: Denmark
Time zone: CET (GMT+2)
Character name(s): Rito Munro Fraser
Civilian name: Rito Munro Fraser
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

I currently hold no position, but have held:
- E-11 CPL
- O-1 PVT
- E-11 CPL
- Exec. Researcher
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None
Edit: Unfortunately, I have just now received my first ever warn, for RDM.
I am currently in the process of appealing this warn, but felt I should update this application to reflect this.

-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?:
I have previously been an Exec. and enjoyed it quite a lot. I like doing research and enjoy spending time on the server. I resigned from being an Exec. due to a lack of free time, so I couldn't dedicate myself to the server, however I now once again have time to spend on the job.
I'd like to be an Exec. to elevate my clearance and make it easier for myself to conduct tests. I am also not entirely satisfied with the current state of the Research Department, and would like to help adjust it through my work or voicing my opinion during meetings.

Considering I only returned to the server ~2 weeks ago, I would have liked to spend some more time as a Sr. and getting to know the current research leadership, however I got a bit frustrated with the department's current state with the current guidelines and inactivity. So I hope to be able to assist in improving the department.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I have good previous experience both as a Researcher, but also as an Exec. Meaning I have a good understanding of how I show behave, what my duties are, and how I can best perform them. I'd also like to think I am an approachable and friendly person, meaning other researchers should have no issue contacting me and asking for help.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
Many of my submitted documents are old, and as such don't appear in the current logs, however at the time of my last application, I had 4-5 excellent-graded documents. While I don't recall the details, I believe I have since gotten 1 more. Although I am a bit unsure. My excellent-graded documents include:
- "SCP-966 Instance Termination Study",
- "SCP-294 x SCP-914 Cross Test",
- "SCP-035 Interview on subject's origin.",
- "SCP-099 | A detailed exploration",
- "SCP-096 & Potent Duloxetine", &
- "Hume Field Anomaly Study".
A document is excellent if it includes all the necessary details, and still goes a bit beyond, that is to say, it's creative and interesting.
This also means there are little to no grammar/spelling mistakes, all the proper procedures are being followed, and there should be a clear indication of actual RP having been done, whether that be through the execution of experiments, or through creative writing in the document itself.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

As a researcher, Exec. Researchers continue to conduct research. However they additional have the duties of:
- Grading Documents
- Approving tests (Or referring the documents to those who can approve if above their clearance)
- Helping other researchers who may have any questions, or otherwise need help
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

I still use the same character, and as such would like to use the same character-lore, as I was using when I last applied for Exec.
Said lore can be found here.

Last edited:
May 15, 2024
England
I don't know you and I dont think I've seen you, I hope I do soon, you seem qualified for the role and having the position in the past is a good sign, and right now the department sorely needs more executives, I like that you've labelled out the names of your past excellent documents and they all seem like interesting reads, a shame however that they wouldn't be on SCIPNET anymore due to the wipe.

Things have probably changed since you were last an Executive, so I hope you'd be able to adjust to those changes

right now my first impression is positive, but I'd need to see you perform in game before making my final conclusion, I have already heard of good impressions from others who do know you

+/- Support leaning to a +Support

May 14, 2023
Denmark
Could we see your hours in the past month?
I'll edit this message with a picture later, as I am not on the server right now, but last I checked, I had 25 hours in the past 2 weeks, although it should be a bit higher as I had a relative long session yesterday.

Edit: Here's my KTime Overview:
Do note, the gap from the 9th to the 18th was due to me being out of country, so that will not be a reoccurring pattern.

Attachments

• image_2024-07-21_165317313.png
    image_2024-07-21_165317313.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
ScD Forum Post.png

- Application Verdict
- Mr Fraser for Executive Researcher

Good Evening Mr. Fraser,

Thank you for taking an interest in the Site-65 Department of Research and applying for the position of Executive Researcher. I am glad to inform you that your application has been accepted and is now pending interview. You may contact me at your own leisure to arrange an interview time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.
- Eidolon

Status
Not open for further replies.