Rivaa's captain application (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivaa

Sep 28, 2022
Rivaa's captain application

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:556534050

Discord name: le0#8656

For how long have you played on CG SCP: i have been playing SCP-RP for around 5 months.

In what country are you located?: South Africa.

Time zone: GMT +2

Character name: Rivaa Kaskov

Civilian name: Rivaa

What server are you applying for?: i am applying for the UK server.

Do you have a mic?: Yes i do have a mic.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Currently i haven't played CI or MTF i have just stuck to playing GENSEC RRT and research department. But i do hold Colonel on MRP which is a regiment command role.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i currently don't hold any kicks, bans or warnings.

Why are you applying for Security Captain: I am applying to help junior GENSEC members and point them in the right direction and make sure people are doing their jobs in D block and make sure D class should be where they are, i would like to host RRT tryouts and heavy weapons tryout to make sure people can be what they want and if any junior GENSEC members are miss using their job i will deal with the issue. I will place GENSEC members in their positions to make D block as safe as possible. Sometimes cadets are running around the place I will point the to the correct direction where it would be more beneficial for the SCP foundation.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I think I am suitable for this role with my experience from being a Colonel in 1stAL MRP I am very good with leading troops in stressful situations and if we are out numbered I know different tactics to improvise to counter the out numbering hostiles. If there is a problem with a junior GENSEC who isn’t listening or is just braking rules I would first sit him aside to explain but if he doesn’t listen I will sort him out the appropriate way that is expected.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
  • To ensure GENSEC members are doing their jobs.
  • Enforcing order within GENSEC.
  • Hosting tryouts for GENSEC members.
  • To do successful D block sweeps.
  • To make sure any questions from junior GENSEC members are answered.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: Rivaa Kaskov was born in Moscow Soviet Russia in 1986 he grew up in a poor family but he was recognized with his great skill within the Soviet amry from firing weapons and leading troops, then after a few years leaving to pursue this unknown theory of the SCP foundation but it was true and he dug to far into it and the SCP foundation caught on with his research but was astounded with his skills on how he found out about the SCP foundation and later was recruited by the SCP foundation to work in the Security Department. After 3 years of service in the Security Department he worked him self up to officer then later on passing the Riot Response team (RRT) and working with his troops and his great leadership skills he was asked to make a application for security captain. Rivaa Kaskov is a well respected man among his troops and he stands everyday to lead a good impression.

My RRT tryout was done by Billy1

I am very sorry if there is any grammar or spelling mistakes i do apologize and thank your for taking your time reading my application i hope to see you guys on.

Kind regards,
Rivaa

Last edited:

Cross / Michael "Banana"

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 17, 2021

+/- Neutral

+Good Application
+No warnings
+Seems to know duties of a Captain

-Havent seen much on GSD, especially on Sergeant
-Stylistic errors
-Little to no interactions
-No whitelists

Erik Glover

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
+Support
Second in command with him in MRP, solid guy and knows what hes doing(MAJ)
No warnings
Active

Neptune

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 4, 2023
England

Application Accepted

Dear Mr Rivaa,
I'm Happy to say that you're application for Security Captain has been Accepted. Please get in contact with either Myself or Gladiator to arrange your interview. Well done.

- Dpt. Chief 'Neptune'

Status
Not open for further replies.