Not open for further replies.

leo8353

Sep 28, 2022
Name: riva.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:556534050.

Previous Rank: Trial mod.

Who demoted you?: super admin doofy.

Date of demotion?: 12/04/2022.

What is the case against you?: i was inactive due to personal reasons.

Is this true?: yes it is.

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: no i haven't been demoted in staff neither in game reg.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: no i haven't.

What is your side of the story?: i made a LOA due to personal reasons that i shall no mention this LOA lasted a week which doofy agreed too, after 5 or so days i was rushed to hospital because i was in a bike accident, i was in hospital for 2-3 days and i came out and i found out that i broke my collarbone and for a few days i couldn't move my arm so i couldn't use my computer so i requested an extended LOA which doofy just said, "um basically focus on your recovery, you can reapply for the staff team when you are ready" which i completely agree with because i was inactive before because due to final exams i was going to be even more. please note i am not blaming anyone for this, it was all justified and it was on me.

Why should you return / what will you change?
: i am on holiday now and i can move my arm as well . currently i am very active and i can guarantee that i can keep it up.

i am sorry if there is any grammar or spelling mistakes i hope you can all understand.

Last edited:

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi rivaa,

Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal. I'm happy to say after consulting SSL, you've been accepted as TMod!

Please contact an Admin+ to begin your reintroduction to the team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.