Rizzo's Chief of Medicine Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rittscracker

Apr 15, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198036901688
Discord name: Rittscracker#4781
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Total Play Time is 2 days, 2 Hours and 21 Minutes upon submitting.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Rizzo
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes!
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A

Why are you applying for Chief of Medicine?
I have been assisting with many of the Medical staff duties around the facility including electroshock therapy and administering Poison Antidotes. In that time I have acquired the Combat Medic role and have been assisting all other trainees and doctors with tasks on what needs to be done in the facility.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Medicine?:
I have learned about what it means to be on the medical team and wish to implement more written procedures in order to make it easier for a trainee to understand. I am relatively active at the facility and have learned quite a bit of the facility over all. I aspire to show through example about what the medical staff represent in the facility.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
I chose Electroshock treatment because it is currently the most elaborate within the Medical Role.
After clearing with the patient that they suffer from symptoms that require electroshock treatment, Ask the patient if this is their first revive for this life and if it is then proceed. After which you receive consent from the patient to preform electroshock therapy. The patient is then reminded not to respawn upon death ("Don't go into the light"). The Medical Harpoon is then thrown into the patient and as the patient goes into cardiac arrest, they are then revived via the Defibrillator.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Medicine in RP?:
the Chief of Medicine is responsible for overseeing all medical operations within the facility. They provide direction for Medical staff as well as assist with any medical procedures and hold authority over what procedures occur. The Chief of Medicine also ensures all Medical Staff follow all Ethic guidelines for the facility. The Chief of Medicine is instructed by the Director of Medicine on how to go about protocols.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Doctor Rizzo was Contracted from the outside during the early days of the facility. The Procedures that Dr. Rizzo Preformed at the time are lost to the past and cannot be recovered. Upon Entering the Facility, Dr. Rizzo enjoyed touring the facility and quickly learned the operations. When Dr. Rizzo returned to the surface he was left with a small business card with a single contact number, Upon calling Dr. Rizzo secured a contract that has brought him into the facility to preform all medical needs necessary.

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198036901688
Discord name: Rittscracker#4781
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Total Play Time is 2 days, 2 Hours and 21 Minutes upon submitting.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Rizzo
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes!
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A

Why are you applying for Chief of Medicine?
I have been assisting with many of the Medical staff duties around the facility including electroshock therapy and administering Poison Antidotes. In that time I have acquired the Combat Medic role and have been assisting all other trainees and doctors with tasks on what needs to be done in the facility.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Medicine?:
I have learned about what it means to be on the medical team and wish to implement more written procedures in order to make it easier for a trainee to understand. I am relatively active at the facility and have learned quite a bit of the facility over all. I aspire to show through example about what the medical staff represent in the facility.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
I chose Electroshock treatment because it is currently the most elaborate within the Medical Role.
After clearing with the patient that they suffer from symptoms that require electroshock treatment, Ask the patient if this is their first revive for this life and if it is then proceed. After which you receive consent from the patient to preform electroshock therapy. The patient is then reminded not to respawn upon death ("Don't go into the light"). The Medical Harpoon is then thrown into the patient and as the patient goes into cardiac arrest, they are then revived via the Defibrillator.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Medicine in RP?:
the Chief of Medicine is responsible for overseeing all medical operations within the facility. They provide direction for Medical staff as well as assist with any medical procedures and hold authority over what procedures occur. The Chief of Medicine also ensures all Medical Staff follow all Ethic guidelines for the facility. The Chief of Medicine is instructed by the Director of Medicine on how to go about protocols.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Doctor Rizzo was Contracted from the outside during the early days of the facility. The Procedures that Dr. Rizzo Preformed at the time are lost to the past and cannot be recovered. Upon Entering the Facility, Dr. Rizzo enjoyed touring the facility and quickly learned the operations. When Dr. Rizzo returned to the surface he was left with a small business card with a single contact number, Upon calling Dr. Rizzo secured a contract that has brought him into the facility to preform all medical needs necessary.
+SUPPORT

Not the best application ever, but his work on the field matters more.

He's pretty active, does his job well, and deserves this position. He's nice and works closely with people. He's in the background but is honestly one of the people keeping the medical department running.

I hope to see this application get accepted.

UrBoiThePupper

Mar 1, 2022

+SUPPORT

+ I have seen you active as Medical Personnel, and you have shown that you are capable of leadership.
+ Haven't experienced any concerns about their ethicality; I am looking for ethical people.
+ Has been friendly. Although we haven't had very long interactions, we always greet each other.

I am very willing to give you the position as Chief of Medicine, and I am very happy that someone is dedicated to the Medical Department. We are low on numbers, so the more the merrier! I wish you luck!
~ Dr. Elivan Sterling
Site-56 Dpt. Director of Medicine

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Chief of Medicine. This position is a leader for the Department of Medical. After observing your efforts in the Medical department, we have determined you are suited for this new responsibility.

Congratulations Chief Of Medicine Rizzo​

Reactions: xeno
Status
Not open for further replies.