What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Chief of Medicine

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I have spent a majority of my time at Site 56 overseeing Medical and wish to expand my horizons. I have improved structure within Medical by creating document formats for existing procedures as well as things that were created on my own. I am also bringing new ideas into the medical team and working cooperatively with all leading medical staff to conduct meetings about my ideas as well as other's great ideas and bring a resolution to them. I hold all members of the facility to the same standard as I hold myself and respect all individuals accordingly, with that said, I have had to discipline medical personnel and often find great results with having a quick chat with them. I believe with this accumulated knowledge, I can assist with all administrative needs and maintain the hard work that site administration has already put into the facility.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
Overall, My experience as a Chief of Medicine has garnered me the responsibilities of overseeing a large aspect of the Medical Department. Additionally, I spend time within the facility outside of Medbay and D-block allowing me to have a large amount of firsthand experience regarding how the facility operates on any given basis. I take pride in my work and often enjoy documenting the many aspects of my current Chief role, I will surely bring that attitude over to site administration where I seek to continue assisting in keeping the facility operational. I bring a positive attitude and will work diligently towards the resolution that suits everyone best. Outside of my ingame experience I was director of legal compliance for a marijuana company and oversaw multiple aspects of that business giving me the ability to multitask and find light in the darkest of places.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Site Administration is the go-to for all aspects of Site-56. They hold the highest rank among all foundation personnel and executes the orders of Site Command as well as hearing the questions and concerns of foundation personnel. Site Administration not only oversees the main departments, but also has oversight of MTF regiments E-11 and NU-7. As Site Advisor I will seek to work directly alongside the Director and advisors in continuing to bring order to the foundation. I look forward to working directly alongside all departments and regiments to get them the resources they need to preform their duties to the best.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Doctor Rizzo was born and raised in [REDACTED], Michigan. Rizzo was the youngest of 4 siblings and a single mother who often found that kissing the bottle was sweeter than kissing her own children. He often read alone as a child after school in his small town along the lakeside in between skipping rocks and learning life lessons from the local fishermen. After a long time away from his home town at a prominent local university, Doctor Rizzo was welcomed into the Newberry State Hospital as a resident and quickly climbed the ropes, working often afterhours to ensure the facility functioned properly. After 3 years of working at the facility, Doctor Rizzo was subcontracted into the facility in order to preform daily Psychological Evaluations on Site staff without their knowledge of the exam even happening. Upon Completion of the Contract the Facility extended the offer and welcomed Rizzo into the Medical Department as Chief and providing him with the many means necessary to continue his work that he previously had done while he worked in the "Asylum".

"Good Afternoon Doctor, is this a good time?"
"Yes... I just brewed some coffee please come in and lets talk, I hear you have an offer?"

Lemon

Apr 13, 2022
+Support
+ Good application
+ Good experience
+ Professional

All in all a good choice for Site Advisor, in my opinion.

+Support

having known Rizzo since I was new to chief I feel I've only had nothing but positive experience with him bringing him in as a chief was an easy decision and there are no regrets in doing so. i believe Rizzo would be a suitable SA because he is open minded and is overall Respectful for the staff below his clearance and always puts himself forward to help whenever possible.

Last edited:

ProphetR

May 6, 2022
+Support
+Great App
+Professionalism

+CL4 experience
+Great RP

I would absolutely love to work with you and I am hopefully you get the position

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. This position is responsible for assisting the Site Director with maintaining foundation standards on their respective site. After observing your continued service as a Chief Of Medicine, we have determined you are suited for this new responsibility.

Congratulations Site Advisor Rizzo​

Status
Not open for further replies.