RKXIXKR's 22415 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKXIXKR

Apr 23, 2024
22415 application

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:727906206
Discord name: RKXIXKR
For how long have you played on CN SCP: I started in September-November of 2023, took a pretty long break and picked it back up and play it much more actively now in April of 2024.
Time zone: EST | GMT-5
Character name(s): Aiden O'Malley
Civilian name: Aiden J. Murphy
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

-What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

-List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None.

-Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None.

-What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: Right off the bat, I know my experience doesn't make my application look too impressive, however, I am a suitable choice for 22415 because I am on the server nearly every day (So I can be an active 22415) and roleplay at the appropriate times. I have over 300 hours on 2 steam accounts roleplaying in Gmod servers such as: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP (Serious RP) and various DarkRp servers (Not as serious). I am a suitable choice for 22415 not only because in roleplay I could be of use to the foundation in roleplay, but I am of great use due to my quick learning and understanding of various roles such as 22415. Without a doubt, I will adjust to the role quickly and easily to make the roleplaying experience better for others overall.

-What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?: SCP 22415's purpose is basically just to help the foundation. The behavior is different for each "instance" of 22415. If I were 22415-1, I would simply make sure all foundation personnel are safe and healed. If I were 22415-2, I would likely follow researchers or non-combatants that are going into more dangerous areas such as the HCZ. In there, I'd be a last resort if stuff goes bad. I'd be ready to pull them into the dimension if they are about to die from an anomaly or enemy such as CI, GOC, etc. no matter where they are in the facility,

-When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?: Now this of course depends. If I were 22415-1, I would immediately guide the researchers to safety and make sure that they're healed before moving to the MTF. I would stay out of their way so they can move and complete their tasks without me being in the way, I would merely just be there healing them when they need it. If I were 22415-2, I'd follow the researchers and other non-combatants if there were any. If CI would get close or shooting at them, I'd firstly grab the one in the most danger and bring him into the dimension for temporary safety. If I were 22415-3 and there were no breaches, I would still try to help by grabbing as much information as I could to assure the safety of the foundation personnel present such as the MTF and the Researchers.-You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why? Again, it depends. Assuming the researcher is running away, I would either try to get to the left or right of 076 so I wouldn't send him flying to the researcher but I would send him farther away from myself. If it's not possible to repel without him going to the researcher then no, I would simply run and either wait until we're in a more open area with no researchers or just escape.

-You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do? As SCP-22415, my goal is to help the foundation. I would at first try to remain neutral. I would inform him to stay put and I will NOT give him medical attention. I would grab a GENSEC or any armed personnel in the area to cuff the D-class, bring him to medbay to treat his injuries then he would be set back into D-block.1714422435855.png

Boris Johnson

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to (Not meeting the level requirement)

You may reapply in 3 days time

Kind Regards,
Boris​

Status
Not open for further replies.