RMP CPT Styles Level 3 [ Appeal ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iota Smith

Jun 16, 2023
Name: Styles
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70196971
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 3
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: Yes I have and it was denied
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: LTGEN Bumble on Discord
Rank demoted from: CPT to LT
Who demoted you?: LTGEN Bumble
Date of demotion?: 12/06/2023
What is the case against you?: insubordinate when LTGEN Bumble asking access to the RMP Roster and Not do PT
Is this true?: yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: N/A
What is your side of the story?:

I was in Teamspeak alone when the LTGEN come inside and ask me to give him Assess of the RMP Roster
I gently say "No disrespect but I don't think I can do that and I did not want to step over boundaries and break Channel command for giving access without speaking to my Brigadier generals so they can tell me it's all right to give it to you even though you are higher ranking than them." Then I asked "if you DM them about wanting access to the roster before coming to me. Because we did have an email swipe clearing everyone who had access before and now needs to request it."

and the LTGEN Said " he doesn't need to ask them I'm higher ranking than them and I'll rank them "

and I said " I understand that sir but I still follow the chain of command even if you're above me out of respect "
and then I asked " did You at least DM them about the problem so they can give you access to it or at least inform them "

The LTGEN Said " he doesn't need to ask them I'm higher ranking than them and I'll rank them "

and I said " I understand that sir but I still follow the chain of command even if you're above me out of respect "

then I said "If you can't get to my Brigadier Generals you can also talk to my other higher-ups Colonel Gamerzone he can't answer then my Major Zeus and if you can't contact none of them then I don't know else I can do "

Then the LTGEN said " I'm not going to talk to them and I do not want to talk to any of them "

after The LTGEN I started having suspicions about why The LTGEN don't want to talk to any of them or give them a head up that he doesn't have access to the roster and Avoid them. Then LTGEN started to be more aggressive and threatened me with a demotion to LT if I don't give it to him

and I responded and a professional way and said I can't give it to you because I am not sure that I'm allowed to give it

a few minutes after the conflict MAJ Zeus entered Teamspeak and gave access to the LTGEN
Then the LTGEN left the Chat room then I explained what happened to Zeus and he said " He understands what I did "

then I proceeded to ask him "Have you heard any complaints about me from RMP or any other battalion "

and MAJ Zeus said "No not at all I've been doing great " Then when to Went to the LTGEN Bumble Chat room and speak around 2 hours even during the war and then after the war I was told by my MAJ that I'm being demoted for the way I talk and not giving access to bumble and said I was told that ill be also doing PT for what happen and when to the PT mark where I was told to go and I ask for the reason for the Demotion to LT for I can have clearance and confirm on the reason and I was told " because of the way how I talk and not giving Bumble the roster then LTGEN when to the RMP chat room and ask where are we and Zeus gave the location on where we be doing PT and when the LTGEN arrived I said " I requested to speak to a high management of the Discord before taking any action against me because I feel like the motion and PT's unjust " and the refused to give me information to talk to anyone and tell me I have to do the PT and I repeated again " I requested to speak to a high management of the Discord before taking any action against me because I feel like the motion and PT's unjust " and i was denied again and I repeat the process two more times

and The LTGEN said " It not going to happen "

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Hello @MRDREXS

You have made a Level 3 Appeal, but you have failed to state where there was any bias or abuse from those who handled your Level 2 appeal.

You have 24 hours to edit this appeal, stating where there is clear bias or abuse from those involved in the decision-making for the level 2 appeal. Once you have edited this, I will respond further.

Regards,
Doofy​

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Denied

Hi @MRDREXS ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a roleplay demotion appeal.

You have failed to identify bias or abuse from the individuals who handled your Level 2 Appeal within the given timeframe I stated above. Therefore this appeal is denied.

As this was a Level 3 appeal, you unfortunately may no longer appeal this demotion.​

Status
Not open for further replies.