Ronnan "Broham" Flin's moderator application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): ronnan131
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 679.6 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Deputy Chief of Medicine/Nu-7 Lance Corporal Ronnan "Broham" Flin

Chaos name (include your rank):
Chaos Insurgency Alpha Bromington

Civilian name:
"the strange merchant"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:241441897
Do you have a mic?:yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes this is the first Moderator application I've made

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1 warning for fail RP as chef because I thought being bribed was a viable RP route.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-minimal experience, a discord server mod of a few small and average servers. I still found the experience enjoyable. and some experience as a Roblox game administrator, a few years back.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes I do when it came to Military and City roleplay. that would be my only few experiences I have on the subject besides the 600 hours here.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-From 4 hours minimum, to 12 hours or more. I don't have much else I'd prefer to do besides playing on this server, so it lets me spend more time helping people. I'm usually a "night owl" So ill most likely be on in the earlier hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I noticed that there's a fair amount of staff inactivity in the mornings. I plan on covering hours that haven't been filled or assisting others in anyway I can. I genuinely enjoy answering random questions. I would like to make the community more well rounded in its staff availability as a whole. I am looking to gain experience in moderation which would make this a pretty big step for me to continue. I've also noticed that and would like to assist and relieving the work load in which the staff are dealing with hopefully making there life a bit easier.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I am extremely active and friendly to anyone, and have above average skills with deescalating verbal conflicts. Solving ongoing issues and answering questions are both something I would like to expand upon and improve. I'm quite good at completing tasks given to me, even with other objective already in in fruition. Over all my priority is to expand and grow my skill set and to help anyone I can. I also record everything I do and delete it at the end of the day, just so I have a good log of what I did that day and evidence incase any unforeseen incidents arise.

Timber/PEEK

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 17, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Broham,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.