Rosco's leaving post

Rosco

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 9, 2021
Buzau, Romania
It's been a blast, lads. Everytime I play on this community it's just pure bliss. Sadly, with uni and a job on my back, I get less free time compared to what I had before.

My original comeback was just to help MRP. During this, I met some new people that I will surely miss. I managed to do things that I never imagined I would do before regarding rosters and SL work. I even managed to drop a trailer for an event which apparently was well received by the playerbase.
I'm thankful that I could see @Michiel-MV getting to Super Admin knowing that I was his "mentor" when he transferred from the GM team. I'm thankful that this time I actually felt like I was doing something on MRP instead of waddling around with no clue of what was happening.
There have been so many returns from players that I respected and cherished during all my stay on MRP. Some honorable mentions would be @Anakin Skywalker @Mate Blackwood @mrghost @Kuo and so on.

Welp, time for the mentions (Sorry if I forgot someone)

@Michiel-MV - Best lemonade seller I ever met
@Drew - Hope that one day I will see you as a Super Admin, your work for the server amazing
@Alex - Update Trello u lazy individual
@Alexandria - Thank you for all the times you stepped in to help out@Mr Duckie - Literally the big brother that I never had. Helping out people and also joking around.
@ionboy64 - o7 doc, keep up that morale boost you offer
@Beef Wellington - I'm sorry for overworking you during all the events. One of the best GMs I ever had.
@Karol 'Negotiator' W. - Polish individual. Thanks for the wallet
@Anakin Skywalker - I will look at ARMA 3 on my steam account and I will drop a tear everytime I see it.
@Mate Blackwood - Shower dodger Bullet dodger
@Aleem Abdul - Best event team meetings ever.
@Ellie00001 - I DIDN'T WANT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE :mad: One of the best DRP staff members I've seen.
@CommanderSmith - ;-; best MRP / DRP staff member and war crimes enjoyer.
@Hydro - One day I will learn how to play TFT... either that or will crash the car listening to eurobeat.
@Remmy - Literally my bodyguard on this community.
@Herr Kvarkar - The ts3 tag collector.
@Yeke - Everytime something broke on MRP he was the main Go-To. Love and Respect <3
@WotInkermnation - Keeps dropping a message once a day on discord. Shows that he's still alive.
@Kiwi - Did you get the quartz?

Thank you guys for all the good times.

Your loved/hated Romanian.
Rosco
pick-pocket-wallet.jpg

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
o7 Rosco, keep well brother

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
I'm gonna miss you brother! sorry to hear they blame you for the event that wasn't yours or your fault!! :(image_2023-12-31_092922995.png

Last edited:

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Cya man. You have been an great friend and great sl member. It has been an honour to be your mentee when i have transferd over to staff. And as always one final question. Where did my wallet go?

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
@Rosco Dam both you and Alexandria ping the wrong Drew.