Rose Medical Consultant Application [UK]

RoseExervion

Oct 11, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:722065146
Discord name: roseexervion
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 100+ Hours in-game.
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Rose
Civilian name: Roses
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Epsilon-11.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None.

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
I'm applying for Medical Consultant for various reasons that I will go through. Firstly I enjoy this server's use of Medical roleplay that is available for the Doctors on site being illness, disease, fracture, resurrection, healing, SCP effects, and ECT for disguises. Secondly, I find the Medical Personnel to be very positive people in most cases without any major concerns from myself. Thirdly I am applying as I want to be able to help those in need with help regarding how to do certain procedures from Medbay this could be ECT, ITS, or Xray as I know how to treat people with those machines, and the procedures needed to do after if any required. The last reason I will say is that I believe we could do with some new Consultants as most of the tie I only see the same two people is it not fair to have the majority of the work load on those people when there could be others on site with those consultants.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
I believe I am a suitable applicant for the role as I know the majority of the knowledge of the day to day medical work that is done by the Medical Staff but also that I have helped many research staff with their tests in terms of a Medic being required or simply asked for their test as a handful of tests do require it. Also, I am very active as Medical Staff I've been on every day or every other day since getting my Medical License for the Medical Staff. I have experience in Medical leadership from different genres and games with Medical RP. Also that I know how to speak to those who have done it without all the flashy cuffs and public shame walking them into an IA Office instead working with them in a private room on how to fix what they have done wrong then of course if they continue they have to be arrested if what they are doing is an offense.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
Infection Testing Scanner and Kit. So firstly you get the patient to lay down on the scanner and flex the E muscle on the back for it to begin the scan for any Infections, if you're using the handheld kit you need to calibrate to the infection then test on the person and repeat the process until you find the problem. Moving on once you have the problem which could be any of the following Sinus Infection, Bacterial Infection, Influenza, Chest Infection, or Common Cold (Also SCP-008 is detectable), you will then take the patient to the outside of the medical lab or ask them to wait where they are while you get the cure for the issue which can be found in the medical lab inside the medical fridge and the list of recipes and cures is on a whiteboard inside the lab, to give the person the medication you need to take out the large beaker of the correct medication into a vial or chemical flask no more than 100ml into either then give it to the patient and ask them to drink it, afterwards they should be cured of what the issue was.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
There are a handful of duties a Consultant has on site, firstly they are in charge of training the trainee medics to get them Medical Licenses so they are qualified Doctors that are aware of what they are doing within the medbay and outside of the medbay to ensure they aid all personnel in the required areas. Secondly, assist in keeping combat medics trained which are as the name says combative medics which are more used during riots, raids, and breaches to heal the combative conducting their duties. Disciplinary acts, this includes having to have medical staff arrested or just a simple talking to in regards to their bad conduct as a Doctor that are illegal or simply poor performance so this could include training them again or helping them to improve. Finally assisting other department leadership or members with diseases and infections from SCPs while also consulting department leadership about procedures.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Name: Jessica 'Rose' Valentine
DOB: 31/10/2004
Nationality: Italian and English
Spoken Language: English
Backstory: Rose was a simple Chef on the surface for a small city and brought the attention of the DEA with their culinary skills in making Pizza so they offered Rose a job as a Foundation Chef in which they accepted such offer, from there Rose went on to a medical career within the Foundation and later on a Combat Medic in which they had helped many researchers with medical aid for their testing most noticeably with Senior Researcher Tuco Poco. Rose had excelled in their original training as a trainee getting to Doctor and with their culinary skills helped keep the O-1 Commander fed with the large stock of food. Rose has always been helpful and very willing to provide healing to Class-D and Site Staff no matter of the past experience they may have had, as their medical duties come first.

Last edited:

Kayla

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the medical leadership team.

Hello, @RoseExervion . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this role reassignment request. This request is to be DENIED for the reason I discussed with you today.
No further action is required and you may reapply in 2 weeks.

Regards,
- Director of Medicine Kayla.