Rowday 'Fog's backstory/lore ig

Rowday

Dec 19, 2022
Bed
It was the 15th of April in the year 2019 in Germany. The 21 year old Rowday just signed up for the german military, also called the Bundeswehr.
After 2 weeks he got used to everything and made a lot of friends.
3 days later a higher up came up to him.

(Red = higher up, Blue = Rowday)
"Do you think, you're ready to be deployed into a different country?"
This shocked him.
He thought to himself: "I'm not even 3 weeks in and they're asking this?"
"Of course, you don't have to do it, if you not ready for it, but... a raise will be given to you, if you do."
Him being in need of money, he replied: "Well, I guess I'm ready for it then."
"Great! We will get you ready. You will be given more information in about 3 days."
The higher up turns to walk away
"Wait! What country is it?"
"Afghanistan."
The higher up walks away

In the 3 days after that, he got all the info he needed. In 4 weeks he is headed to Afghanistan.
3 weeks later he had all his equipment and knew most of the people that are deploying with him.
1 week later, the day of his deployment has come. He got into a plane and flew for a while, after the landing he put on his uniform and gear and got into a helicopter.

He started writing a diary, well... something like a diary. It's really just complaints about everything.

"It's been a week and oh boy, where do I start.
The heat is terrible, my stupid higher ups keep scraming at me for doing nothing and the WORST.... there're weird spiders that follow shadow."

"It's been 2 weeks now and I actually got used to the heat, but these damn spider. I made a good friend. His name is Dieter and about my age."

The next day, he and Dieter were sitting on a rock, undisturbed, until... a grenade rolled in from behind the rock.

He screamed
"GRENADE!", but it was too late.
It exploded, Rowday got wounded heavily, but... at least he survived
(Plot armor ong). You couldn't say the same for Dieter. His entire arm got blown off, his face all bloody and well, he was just liveless on the ground.

After this incident, they took medical care of him and flew him back home.
A month of therapy later, he started going out again, found a girlfriend and 2 months later they got married.

To calm Rowday down, so he doesn't have nightmares anymore, they were planning to move to Pinewood, a small place in Canada.

While packing all the clothes he needed, he came across his old uniform. He decided to just take it with him, but he didn't really know why he did it.
After a lot of stress and talking, they moved to Canada, but something seemed off about the place. Three military bases, wars and he seems to forget a lot of stuff.
While he and his wife were taking a walk, a giant lizard (SCP-682) , ran towards them. The ground was shaking. They ran as fast as they could, but his wife slipped in the snow and... with one swallow, the giant lizard ate his wife. A humvee came around the corner and started blasting the lizard, then they got out some kind of beam and aimed it at the lizard. It slowed it down, then they put a rope on it.
Rowday got away, but these people in green clothes held guns at him, put a blindfold on him and well, ... he ended up in a small room.
They asked him, about what he saw. He confessed about everything, but with an aggressive tone, with hatred, with anger and... sadness.
The green people also known as the Chaos Insurgency offered him a place in their ranks.
Knowing, he has nothing else in life, he accepted the offer.

He asked, if he can use his old uniform, if he modifies it. They said yes.

He decided to go into the medical division, known as MRU.

Hard work, loss and pain got him to the rank Gamma.
He chose the codename 'Fog' as a symbol, that CI covered up his past full of pain and sadness.

My pac:

Edit: I found out, that the model got approved for all CI jobs, but ig I'll leave this.

Last edited:

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Pac Approved

Hi @Rowday ,
Your PAC has been approved on 4/16/23 for the following;

-CI model
-Approved for all CI Jobs

by Ryan, Ryota, and Kodama.

Please note any edits to this thread that modify what has been requested and approved will result in this PAC approval being revoked

Kind Regards,

Ryan.​