Alpha-1 PVT - Former
Executive Researcher - Legacy
Ethic's Assistant - Current
DEA Senior Agent - Current
IA Agent - Current
SCP-096 - Current

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 3x Mic Spam, FailRP, Fear RP

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?

- I have been holding the position of DEA Senior Agent since September 15 of this year.
Why are you applying for Special Agent?

- I am applying for the position of Department of External Affairs Special Agent for three primary reasons and a few more minor reasons. the primary being, progressing myself within the community and server, the second being communication which I will expand upon below, and the third being trying new things out. My secondary goals are having fun as I believe having fun is very important and it's important to not forget this is a game, trying new things, and getting to talk to new people who are both actually new to the server, with DEA being a starter regiment, or I just have not talked to before.

COMMUNICATION

With being the LTCOM of the Chaos Insurgency, I of course would need to work very closely with DEA to ensure things are running smoothly IC and OOC. Joining Clearance Level 4 DEA allows for me to have a couple of benefits to assist in ensuring a better experience which is my goal at the end of the day.

Benefit 1: Closer communication - by being a part of clearance 4 DEA I have the opportunity to easily communicate with them, to be able to ask for input on how I could better CI for the server, and to give input on how DEA can better themselves for the future of the server.

Benefit 2: A closer view on everything - By being clearance 4 DEA I am given the opportunity to hear what lower level DEA think because I would be spending my time as a Special Agent supporting, working with, and mentoring newcomers to the department.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:

What makes me suitable for Special Agent is my former and current whitelists, time spent within DEA, and leadership experiences. My time as CI LTCOM has given me plenty of time to learn how to be a more effective leader, and how to properly train & handle newcomers to regiments and the server. I have spent around 2 months holding the DEA Senior Agent whitelist and I am well informed on departmental policies, and I understand the responsibilities that come with holding a clearance 4 position.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

The exact number I am not sure of, however, I have made multiple OOC and IC documents for CI, and I have written multiple documents for the Research Department, about 3-4 Excellent as a Senior, and 6+ as an Executive that I never submitted

Good documentation needs to be able to balance cluttering information together and still look appealing to the eye. Formatting

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:

- Special Agents are responsible for a few things, first and foremost KILLING EVIL CI NOOBS, Secondly, they are now responsible for training new DEA Agents and giving them their test to unlock their soft whitelist. When approved by an Agency Manager they may also recruit Senior Agents when working alongside one other DEA Special Agent. Along with giving out jobs, DEA Special Agents may also be tasked with taking away those jobs as well when upholding and enforcing Site Policies. Special Agents must also be responsible for purchasing and selling CI that are captured or DEA operatives that are captured.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
1698982292730.png

Attached Report(s) - #1
Date: 9/13/██
Incident Report K3-21-M03 - Kidnapping
Personnel involved - moe
Attached Image of the Personnel Involved

1698982508511.png

A high clearance member of Site-56 known as moe was kidnapped on 9/13/██ by Chaos Insurgents. This effort was believed to have been led by the CI-C MCOM we know as "The Evil" as CI-C MCOM "The Evil" had sent us the image attached to this file of moe in what appears to be a sedated state within the room identified as "Joese's Pizza Party Room" within the confines of CI base. A rescue operation moe will be planned out within twenty-four hundred hours.

Attached Report(s) - #2
Date: 9/14/██
Incident Report A3-05-SKL-ISU - Assassination & Infiltration
Personnel involved - Jimmy External "Chan" "Big Fish"

Following hearing word of the kidnapping that occurred Jimmy External had been recruited by "Big Fish" in an unapproved effort to rescue moe, this was carried out at four hundred hours Eastern Standard Time. "Big Fish" & Jimmy External had acquired an M107 M82 Barret 50. Caliber Sniper Rifle from a Nu-7 armory and journeyed out to assassinate CI-C MCOM "The Evil."

Arriving at the hill above the Chaos Insurgency bunker, their body camera showed them setting up a sniper's nest and preparing to kill local Insurgents. Once two Insurgents had exited the bunker to go on patrol "Big Fish" had opened fire with the M107 M82 Barret 50. Caliber Sniper Rifle struck one of the Insurgency members however the other was quick to react and reached cover. Jimmy was just as fast in their own reaction and grabbed the M107 M82 Barret 50. Caliber Sniper Rifle from Big Fish ran for a flanking position where he quickly, quote, "No-scoped the CI like the noob he was" and used their uniforms to infiltrate the base to locate moe.

Entering the very small Insurgency base it was filled with corpses of their own, and blood all over the wall. There are reports from "Big Fish" about hearing the sounds of another MCOM singing Christmas music and massacring his men within the confines of bunks. Footage shows both External & "Big Fish" turning right and heading for the "Joese's Pizza Party Room" and swiftly located moe.

Externals then picked moe up and began to exit base when an Insurgency Alpha could be heard screaming "WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE ME" and began opening fire for seemingly no reason on the two leaving carrying moe. The Alpha was terminated and nobody seemed to even mind, but CI-C MCOM "The Evil" had noticed the two exiting with moe and began to pursue with multiple more Insurgents joining in. External quickly began pressing his keycard to the scanner so they could not open the door closest to the bunker, and "Big Fish" stole a BTR-90 Armored Personnel Carrier because it was left unlocked and placed moe safely inside.

The both had made it fully outside when suddenly CI-C MCOM "The Evil" began attacking the BTR-90 Armored Personnel Carrier with a Matador Anti-Tank rocket launcher. Externals quickly stood atop the BTR-90's passenger hatch and held his stolen M107 M82 Barret 50. Caliber Sniper Rifle steady, opening fire upon the group of pursuing Insurgents. With 10 shots he hit and killed 10 Insurgents including CI-C MCOM "The Evil" and the two fled the area with moe safely.

moe has safely arrived back at the Facility and is in stable condition.

1698984376131.png

Attached Report(s) - #3
Date: 9/15/██
Incident Report Prm-12-Sr-Ag-DEA - Promotion
Personnel involved - Jimmy External "Chan" "Big Fish"

The Department Director of External Affairs, "Chan" entered the Interogation room guarded by 6 Internal Affairs Agents & 2 Ambassadors to speak to the two rogue DEA Agents.

"Chan": You two are responsible for an unauthorized assault on the Insurgency Base. this could be considered Insubordination 2, which results in a very long time in the slammer, along with a removal of your positions and you'd be thrown out into the street with no memories of anything. With that being said you two did very well and more importantly saved moe. And I have pulled some strings with Site Inspection to not pursue a punishment, and I will be promoting you both to awesome good Senior Agents, keep up good work without breaking any Site Policies and you will both make it to Special Agent and be authorized to use a Sniper Rifle properly.

Jason Mcbrandtville

Sep 7, 2022
+support. Would like to see this individual become a special agent. He has brought some great RP to the server!

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
F3F3D4FB-0ADA-415E-8174-6A3D4166E928.jpeg
Bro’s not gonna get denied so +sup

Last edited:

Snavier

May 5, 2023
+SUPPORT
I saw this man's feet once, never again (All jokes aside, please take him.)

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Congratulations, your application for SPECIAL AGENT has been accepted by DEA Command. Reach out directly via email for training. (_.shark._)

• Love
Reactions: "Peasant"
Status
Not open for further replies.