Denied Rule Suggestion!

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add a rule, that prevents CI being able to raid F3 when there is Less then 3 A-1 On, Same with Ethics Commitee Offices with O-1. This is so CI dont raid F3 when theres 4 MTF on, but no A-1/no one to gaurd F3 and them being able to steal stuff.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Makes it to more fun when there is acuttaly a Floor 3 raid, instead of it being done at like 9 AM when no A-1 are on to defend it.
Makes documents not being stolen/hostages When there is no A-1 On.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Makes it harder for CI To Raid F3/EC
Wont be able to grab documents/hostages.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:]

CI Raid floor 3 quite a lot at like when there is no A-1 on. While it will be harder, it will overall make it more fun to fight agianst F3 Raids.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
- Support
What if CI gets pushed back and gets stuck by F3 elevator but not enough A1 are on, what they gonna do? Just die or go up?
Then there target wasent Fl3.

We have targets in mind and if we get pushed back we usually stay there until death....

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
Then there target wasent Fl3.

We have targets in mind and if we get pushed back we usually stay there until death....
I've seen CI retreating from the site so many times after being pushed off FL2

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
I've seen CI retreating from the site so many times after being pushed off FL2
bro what is sam paval on about we fucking retreat if we fail at holding floor 2 we book out of there and exfill

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
bro what is sam paval on about we fucking retreat if we fail at holding floor 2 we book out of there and exfill
That is keycard raids mainly.

But in Fl3 we get trapped in there so it's a stay and die thing

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
That is keycard raids mainly.

But in Fl3 we get trapped in there so it's a stay and die thing
if we are trapped in floor 3 with mtf dont the elevator camping it while we are in floor 3 we aint leaving alive only time we would try exfill in that situation is if we get a O5 hostage or some docs we take anima and run

MrHugs

Jan 29, 2023
+-Support

It's a great addition and I'd love it, but it will make CI have to wait longer and they already have to wait for other MTF. CI still has less numbers and it would make there job harder.

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
I'm going to speak from the US perspective, We don't raid Floor-3, despite how many times people ask.

It just simply isn't worth it, as Nothing important is stored up there ( That are on cork boards ) that we can't get someplace else. When it comes down to it, CI shouldn't be restricted from specific areas, if CI want to take advantage of a low pop environment, they should be able too. I however believe in courtesy statement, in which US CI have only raided Floor-3 to destroy CI Documents or Capture a VIP.

-Support on this suggestion.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
I'm going to speak from the US perspective, We don't raid Floor-3, despite how many times people ask.

It just simply isn't worth it, as Nothing important is stored up there ( That are on cork boards ) that we can't get someplace else. When it comes down to it, CI shouldn't be restricted from specific areas, if CI want to take advantage of a low pop environment, they should be able too. I however believe in courtesy statement, in which US CI have only raided Floor-3 to destroy CI Documents or Capture a VIP.

Just a US thing. As all of CI command on UK raid floor 3 early morning.

Reactions: Reiner Zufall

Reiner Zufall

Aug 1, 2022

I can tell you from the uk perspective that we either getting raided like at 9 am or 1 am while there is only 1-2 a-1 online reason why is that they can't push us during peak times. Side note it isn't 5-10 ci that raided us .We had 15 people pushing us with doctors choosen one, tyanol and other chems. A reminder we are next to the floor 2 elevator we getting much more targeted than pw and d block area

Last edited:

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
I can tell you from the uk perspective that we either getting raided like 9 am or 1 am while there is only 1-2 a-1 online reason why is that they can't push us during peak times. Side note it isn't 5-10 ci that raided us .We had 15 people pushing us with doctors choosen one, tyanol and other chems. A reminder we are next to the floor 2 elevator we getting much more targeted than pw and d block area
Heads into a second point of mine, I don't necessary enjoy the concept of a rule being implemented because of one side causing an issue, if you catch my drift. Doesn't feel fair to the US CI exactly.

[ Then again, Floor-3 Raids require MCOM approval and rarley happen as is, so If this suggestion gets accepted, it doesn't hurt us much I guess ? ]

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Heads into a second point of mine, I don't necessary enjoy the concept of a rule being implemented because of one side causing an issue, if you catch my drift. Doesn't feel fair to the US CI exactly.

[ Then again, Floor-3 Raids require MCOM approval and rarley happen as is, so If this suggestion gets accepted, it doesn't hurt us much I guess ? ]
We dont need mcom approval for fl3 raid rip

"Aki"

Jan 21, 2023
-Support
I have 3 Reasons why i think this isn't needed

1: Chaos insurgency Tactics
Chaos insurgency is meant to hit foundation at their weakest point, denying us from raiding floor 3 unless it has 3 A1+ is removing that point
Also I don't think people understand what 3 A1 Means, Every 1 min 3 people with ARX can walk outside of their bunks into CI and kill 1-3 people easily, die and do it again until there is no CI anymore

2: Floor 3 raids are already rare + They don't give anything of value + Very hard

Floor 3 raids have always and will always be rare/useless As we already have most of the Docs in there The only reason for floor 3 raids now is
Nuke/O5 Hostages Which are already hard enough, O5 Members always have 106 and cyanide, Nuke Raids need to be authed by SL and you still need to hack 2 level 5 keycards to even get in.

3: Alpha-1 as ISD Is already very strong

Alpha-1 with their tactics and weapons can solo wipe CI Alone, Walking into floor 3 door with 3-5 ARX Aiming at us will kill any CI doesn't matter if Juggernaut or even using a superdrug They just die And its not very smartt for CI to walk into a area being held down, we always try to walk unseen and go to floor 3 and caught them off guard, if seen by any MTF and they call it out, floor 3 is impossible to raid

--------------------------------------------

Either way, this isn't needed at all we never do floor 3 raids anymore, we already took most of the docs and O5 Just 106 away

Evil

Jun 24, 2022
-support
- bruh we need perm to get in floor 3 from MCOM+ so I find this unnecessary
- If yall are losing documents from ci then move it somewhere that it won't be found at.

Acey

Dec 26, 2022
Croatia, Republic of
+SUPPORT
- Makes sense since it'd be unfrair for anyone playing assistant / E.C. / 05 since they can get kidnapped easily when doing either RP or document writing just for some CI bozos to ruin it ( I might be a bit biased as ECA but I'd rather not be a hostage just as I'm about to go off just so I can get a sit called on me ).
- Floor 3 raids often end up with CI using brodamine and disabling keycard scanners for the following 10 minutes at the least which yet again kills RP for Foundation but also GOC and it's simply infuriating trying to go from 1 part of the site to another when the scanners don't work
- They barely hack anymore ( Mostly using NHU ) so any complaints about CL4 bio doors they bring up may be laughed at
- Simply a fair rule; CI, as usual mostly raids in early hours making it quite tough for defenders to muster up forces ( They literally just wait for 4 MTF to flag on so they can send like 10 men inside with a Jug of course.

Let me expand on my last point, the 4 MTF bit is already kind of meh, 4 MTF cannot stop a horde of CI and their jug from entering ( Especailly if they have DC which usually also have the first shot instantly screwing any MTF operative ). 4 MTFs could literally be a mix of all the regiments and they usually cannot coordinate either as they all have different frequencies etc. - Other than that having the ability to just rush into E.C. offices or F3 when no one is there to defend it is the same as attacking the site without MTFs on - this especially applies to F3 as NU7 and E11 have spawns relatively close to CS but F3 is way worse - F3 without any A1 on or 1-2 guys on is defenless, they might have ARXs but that won't stop an RPK wielder with 500 hp / armour even after a few waves. Not to mention that not all MTF units can just walk up to F3 or even go past the lobby.

The TL;DR is - Yeah, this rule should serve well as one to upkeep fairness among the playerbase, there would be nothing more infuriating than being an OSA just to get captured in my own office by a CI raid ( There were 4 MTFs on!!11! )

Also as expected the CI mass -supported it but I've seen no real honest comment that properly criticises this thread - As they've said to me, so will I to them - Skill issue, innit lads?

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Claire! ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

After discussing with the Superadmin Team, we have come to an agreement that we understand the frustrations but it is not fair to the parties who are raiding to block off all areas due to the lack of a certain regiment being online, the allowance for a standard raid cap based on the amount of MTF / CI online is a reasonable point, however restricting access to places within the map is unfair.

If there is a need to get into Floor 3 and CI have a card, it is likely either A CL4 is online who can let other regiments in, or regiments will have to hack open the doors to enter, it is only logical for CI to exploit weaknesses in the defences of the foundation, and it is unfair to penalise them for this.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.