-
For how long have you played on CG MRP: Since it's Release
-
-
In what country are you located?: England
-
Time zone: GMT
-
In-game name and Previous Names: Ones I can remember: Ryden, Aqua, Purge, Blackout, Fox, Thorn, Colt
-
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:187910573
-
Do you have a mic?: Yes - Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/purge-moderator-application.419/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Nope
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I was a senior moderator in civilgamers darkrp just before MRP was released
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I was a GM on MRP and also KGB LTCOL, I have also been a CO in JAF and GF
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4-8
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I play on this server every day for hours and hours, I wish to enforce the rules on the server, letting other players have their RP undisturbed, I believe I can provide a good service to the community. I also possess experience from being a ex-civilgamers darkrp senior mod that would allow me to get a grasp of things easier. I love helping out new players, letting them flourish into a member of the community.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I usually play all day, meaning late at night where there are rarely any admins on, I believe that I can enforce the rules in the downtime where minges run free. I am never biased towards one side of an argument and see both sides of it, especially in sits. Usually late nights or mornings there is no staff on to accept transfers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Temmp and Epicstorm

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Big Support

Fox, I believe you would be a great addition to the staff team. You're extremely active In-game and In Teamspeak. You have been a mod before on CG which gives you staffing experience. Your app is great and you personally helped me while I started off as a mod and during my app phase. You're also mature and friendly. You also know a lot about the rules.

In conclusion, You would be a great addition to the mod team and I personally would love to see you on here.

Reactions: Ryden

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+
Active in-game
+Active on TS
+Friendly & Approachable
+Good rule knowledge

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

Active in-game
Active on TS3
Edgy and friendly, approachable
Previously has exhibited good rule knowledge
Mature candidate
Previous experience is a plus

If you get it, I hope you stick to it for longer than GM sir ;)

Good luck!

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support

+Active in-game
+Active on TS
+Friendly and mature
+Good rule knowledge
+Past experience on CG

I think you would be a good addition to the team, especially with your past experience on CG with the commands, etc.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+support

-Active in-game and ts3
-Very friendly and mature
-Helpful in game
-Good rule knowledge

Good luck!

Billy

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
+Very Active
+Good Rule
Knowledge
+Likes to help people out
+Creator Of Lybbx, Lybbx in Real Life. o7

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Neutral
+ Active in game & in TS
+ Good rules Knowledge
+ Fairly good application
~ Read below

Honestly I'm tending towards +Support, but I can't get a full read on you, I think it's likely you would be a very good and friendly moderator but at the same time you do have minge-y-y tendencies: but I'm not sure, so I'd rather just leave a Neutral to show my few doubts, and to be the Grinch on this application.

Best of Luck Blackout/Aqua/Fox etc;

Pamda

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+fat support from me

I belive you are the perfect fit for staff, you are

+ friendly

+ amazing in rp

+ very mature

+ have staff experience

+
excellent rule knowlage

good luck on your
application <3

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral;
I understand you're active in-game/TS and so forth, however as it's already been pointed out you do have the tendency to minge around from time to time and I'm pretty sure you've received a blacklist from a few NATO regiments for minging as well.
From what I've seen you have a decent(ish) rules knowledge and don't seem to be a toxic person. My personal recommendation is wait maybe a bit longer for moderator just to put to bed any indication of mingey behaviour, but I'm always happy to be proved wrong.

Hersh

Ryden

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
England
-stop changing ur name schizo
Done sir! :cry:

Neutral;
I understand you're active in-game/TS and so forth, however as it's already been pointed out you do have the tendency to minge around from time to time and I'm pretty sure you've received a blacklist from a few NATO regiments for minging as well.
From what I've seen you have a decent(ish) rules knowledge and don't seem to be a toxic person. My personal recommendation is wait maybe a bit longer for moderator just to put to bed any indication of mingey behaviour, but I'm always happy to be proved wrong.

Hersh
I have attempted to cut back on minging by not playing NATO anymore, I only play USSR now. I will further continue to cut back on minging.

Neutral
+ Active in game & in TS
+ Good rules Knowledge
+ Fairly good application
~ Read below

Honestly I'm tending towards +Support, but I can't get a full read on you, I think it's likely you would be a very good and friendly moderator but at the same time you do have minge-y-y tendencies: but I'm not sure, so I'd rather just leave a Neutral to show my few doubts, and to be the Grinch on this application.

Best of Luck Blackout/Aqua/Fox etc;

Read Above

Epicstorm

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
UK
+Support

+Active Ingame (To My Knowledge)
+Very active on TS
+Friendly and Mature
+Was a good CG Staff Member

All I have to say is that when I was on MRP, you were a good person.

Good Luck!

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Accepted

Congratulations on getting past the first stage, please put "Waiting for interview" in your name and wait for a SA+ to conduct your interview

Status
Not open for further replies.