GSD Captain [Holding]
CI-A [Holding]
E-11 LCPL [Holding]
Nu-7 PVT [Held]
2x GOC-SGT [Held]
GOC attaché [Held]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None active
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
Im interested in becoming a site advisor for a multitude of reasons, but my main reasoning is to further help smooth and develop the functions of the site. This can be done through a multitude of ways but my main goal is to help many of the branches work harmoniously together. Another reasoning of mine is to engage in roleplay on site as well as with the GOI's.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I'm suitable for Site Administration because of my commitment to further the site, further other players roleplay experience, and help mantain order throughout site. I believe this is show through my CL4 experience be it past or present, and I may have only been a PVT but i believed in trying out all walks in life of the site so i have done my fair share in research, DEA, IA, as well as Nu-7, and E-11 because I think you should give everything a shot and ive found that roles such as SA to be the most enjoyable to me.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-Authorizing AA for the respective situations
-Serve as role models for new and old players alike and set a good example
-Approving sweeps when necessary
-Conducting Tribunals
-Introducing policies, legal codes, and managing them
-Overseeing many MTF regiments and/or branches of the foundation
-Conducting meets, discussions, as well as other activities involving relations with GOIs
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
*Ryomen is sleeping at his desk with his radio sat beside him, chatter begins to emanate from the radio causing Ryomen to stir and wake up*
Ryomen: Ngh... huh?
???: Guess ECA wasn't enough for you huh? You just had to keep going, you we're better of dead in that breach,
Ryomen: Wha- who is this?
???: You didn't answer my question.
Ryomen: How do you know about that? They had it expunged?
???: Why would an author forget what he wrote?
Ryomen: Are you trying to say you were the cause of that? I lost my fucking arm cause of it prick!
???: You were supposed to die there, so consider yourself lucky.
Ryomen: What do you even want from me anyways?
???: You know your cousin Link right? We want our merchandise back.
Ryomen: Yeah I know him, but he's not with us anyways, the UN got hold of him before us.
???: Not my problem, get him back to us, or you and your precious little site will go down with you if you get that job,
~comms cut~

May 27, 2023
Personally haven't seen you do much as an Assistant, besides that you don't really hold any major Roleplay heavy positions which is either the make or break to someone's application for a heavily roleplay orientated position.

Good luck,

Kind regards,
Pyro
Unfortunately I am not a Coordinator Assistant so there is not much I can do besides fill out monthly reviews, and sign work permits. For the roleplay role criticism, Attaché is entirely focused around roleplay? I appreciate you constructive feedback!

May 30, 2023
To: @Ryomen

Subject: Site Advisor Application Verdict

Greetings "Ryomen,"

We thank you for showing interest into the Site Advisor position by taking your time to submit an application for the position. Unfortunately, I must relay to you that you have not been accepted as a Site Advisor.

Should you have any inquires please reach out to me at (Skyfire1355).

You may re-apply in two weeks should there be an opening position.

Best Regards,

Site Director "Skyfire"

7GObDZ1VQe3MhGlpALK_XtT74ZT8FCaAG8YFDqnPs_7_d_xyOSdwiWmj8COO4xdln4qgB_h_b7751561i7aFsi0fgaaE7tA8JOHmNORu-0k5K7tNZICwlBvkyKMv7MAF0VfAXufIxXqBdFTv1iv91gg

Status
Not open for further replies.