Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
May 27, 2023
Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:635076759
Discord name
l3xicon
For how long have you played on CG SCP
I first started playing around late December of 2022 though through mid to late 2022 I did take a break and now have been playing semi-consistently since
In what country are you located?
USA
Time zone
CST
Character name(s)
F: Lexi "Ryomen " Landry
GOC: "Ryomen" [777-TL]/ "The Fallen"
Ci: Lyka "Ryomen" Landry
Civ: Luci Landry
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
UN Sr. Attache, GOC SGT, E-11 PVT, NU-7 PVT, CI-A, GSD Captain 2x, IA agent, & DEA agent.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
Desktop Screenshot 2024.01.20 - 00.56.45.52.png

(all are expired)

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?
I believe to say I would be the best Ethics Committee Assistant would be a lie as I know many members of the Civil networks community that i look up to who serve as great examples and could fill a role far better than most, but I will say with confidence I aim to be a great assistant. I have seen first hand some of the things that go down on site (particularly d-block) that show that this site needs farther outreach from the Ethics Committee and I aim to be the that arm for the Ethics Board. So I don't believe I'm the best candidate but I believe I can help as best as I can. That is a guarantee.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?
The Ethics committee serves as the Lighthouse to the shore. Helping keep a sense of self, stability, and humanity among the dark oceans of the SCP sites. The Ethics Board themselves help to elaborate on the laws and assist with some of the laws put in place to stay humane in such a dangerous
environment. The Ethics Committee Assistants help to spread the influence of the Ethics Board and make sure that even when they are busy with bigger problems, the assistants can help enforce even the little things so that law and order may stay amongst the facility.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in
Lexi spent much time during his two stays as captain, despite witnessing multiple breaches and horrors beyond what any normal being should see. Thankfully, though luck seemed to stay on his side, after a while, he began to feel that there was more he could do than just protect scientists and his fellow GENSEC members. He felt that through the non-combative side of the facility, he could do what he had always hoped for when he first began work – make the site safer for all. After discussing with some fellow captains, Ethics Committee Assistance, SA, and even some Ethics Members, he decided that becoming an ECA was the route best suited for him. Despite his scars and wounds, he still believes that violence and threats don't solve everything.

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Ryomen's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of
Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you're suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant, please get in contact with me for further information.

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.