S. 'Merlin' Reacher Captain Application #2 [GSD UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshBishop

Nov 23, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:155832349
Discord name: WelshBishop
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 7 Months
In what country are you located?: Wales, UK.
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): A. 'Merlin' Reacher (Foundation) and Dmitry 'Tyrant' Kalashnik.
Civilian name: Welshi
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK.
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: GST CPT. (Former), GOC-CPL (Former) DEA Special Agent. (former) CI-A (Active)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received one RDM warning due to a mis understanding during a combat situation, and one ban that was appealed and removed due to miscommunication during an event on the server.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? I'm Re-applying for GSD Captain as i have been in hospital for 3 months (being the last time i was on) and wish to rejoin GSD Command and assist where i can as it seems things have slightly gone wrong.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I believe my experience as a DEA Spec Agent and my time former GSD Captain Would make me a suitable Member for captain, as I'm experienced in commanding Men and making sure everything goes correct.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: The Responsibilities as a gensec captain is to coordinate command with the DoS and other Site command to ensure D-Block and D-class are kept calm and civil, On top to ensure Security patrols in PW and D-Block area as well as Containment Unit patrols in both Containment zones. A secondary Role would be making sure GENSEC are operating to its fullest and not being minges or breaking server / Site rules for there own gain or to just troll.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Name: Andrew Reacher.
Loading Foundation File: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vZM9_QsBA5cW0Ml6VaP4eYDqbL116nqgHVoeDFrKwqs/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
+Biggest +Support humanly possible
I've been right about 3 people that I trusted could be a great captain and been right. Of course Fang tried to assassinate an ECM but he still got captain of the week many times in a row, Johann has gotten captain of the week many times and Sven. Heres a history lesson, Merlin used to be a captain. A really good captain and he left due to issues but hes always been in the back of my mind and hes coming back? We need him as currently we have a total of 2 people who arent actually stupid. He is the last hope of GENSEC.

May 20, 2023
United Kingdom
Zack Baker.png

Dear @WelshBishop

After careful consideration of your application, as well of your qualifications, we have come forward to inform you that you have been accepted for the position of Security Captain. On behalf of the Security Leadership team, we would like to extend our congratulations. [detailed verdict for acceptation] makes you a valuable addition to the current team of Security Captains. We are confident that you'll make a significant contribution to the Department of General Security and it's mission statement.

Please message either @Skinner or @Zack Baker to begin with the on-boarding process. This process will include an Interview as well as a trial phase in order to let us finalise the decision that will possibly let you take on the duties of a Security Captain. Once again, we congratulate you on passing your application in becoming a Captain, and we hope to see you as a fully-pledged member of our team.

Sincerely,
- Zack 'Shadow' Baker

Status
Not open for further replies.