washington
Your in-game name: Sage Wyatt
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79609727
Your steam community link: Date of ban: 1/9/24
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Minor Glitching
Who banned you: David
Ban length?: 1 Day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here: :https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: This will never happen again cause I wont do things that seem off due me not knowing this was a glitch I just thought the guy telling me that you can shoot through that glass door at the D-Class line up air-lock and I was telling him it was a lie you can't shoot through it and then it worked but I had no clue it was glitching on my part ill never do that gives me unfair advantage over other players

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? NO

Why should you be unbanned: First why couldn't have this been a warn I didn't know it was a Glitch so I wanted try it out but I only shot couple times cause trying it out then I didn't shoot no more cause I didn't want ruin people game play and I was trying talk in sit but all he said was for anyone that's doing this glitch will get 1 day but didn't even care listen what I had say in the sit I love be unbanned due me not knowing this was a thing. will never happen again. I see why cause maybe word got around and everyone doing the glitch but honestly I didn't know it was a Glitch maybe the guy that told me was a set up get me banned but did David hear that part he just went with the ban and didn't listen what I had say

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I wont do anything that seems a bit off in my brain I was like this not real you cant do this then boom it worked I will not try anything out that could work that's my bad.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I mean I know ill be back in a day but why I want Rejoin the server cause its a awesome place with awesome people playing on this community we call home on Gmod. Its one of the best SCPRP around and I enjoy playing and trying make new comers while I'm on research making sure they come back again and make it off D-Class and find their Role in the Foundation.

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
Hello, @Sage Wyatt ,

Thank you for taking the time to submit the appeal.

The ban was issued based on your actions of shooting through the D-Block testing line airlock while it was closed to kill GENSEC/Researchers that were standing there. I understand that you stated that you didn't know it was glitching but you have been a member of this community for a long time and should have known better than to do things like this, Which resulted in me issuing the ban for Minor Glitching.

-World

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
Appeal Denied

Hi @Sage Wyatt thanks for taking the time to make a appeal.

If this was a one off situation this would be different although you killed people which requires multiple presses of your mouse. Before that point you should have realized what was happening even if you went told by another person.​

Status
Not open for further replies.