For how long have you played on CG MRP: Since the Beta
In what country are you located?: Norway
Time zone: GMT +1
NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF MSGT Sir Sahns
USSR name (regiment and rank): SHA PSC Sahnse
Civilian name: sahhnse
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:166839696
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First GM
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received a warn for base camping at the start of may but that's it
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes I do, multiple previous servers that i have played on have been serious rp
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
2-6
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I see so many ways to help improve the RP if I had access to many different things. I also want to help out on small and big events as it seems to be fun and I saw that you need more GM's.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I've been behind the scenes on multiple events so I know how they work, I have been staff before so the rules wont be a problem,

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

- Kill house contest

- Comedy Show (winner gets $$).

- A member of NATO/USSR has committed crimes against humanity, first person to find the member gets a money prize.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

26th of June, 2014.

NATO Headquarters, Brussels, Germany.

Mr. REDACTED, Head of War Plans and Strategies, has received intel that USSR has been receiving equipment, Air Craft and Ground Vehicles from China under the radar. After TORTURING interrogating many POW's, we have finally found one of their routes. We have been surveilling for REDACTED Days, and we have now gotten intel there is a HIGHLY IMPORTANT Package going to the USSR. What it is, we don't know, but we believe its a weapon of mass destruction and has to be brought in for the safety of the world. Unfortunately, the vehicle is heavily enforced with many USSR on overwatch, it is a risk we have decided we will take, for the risk of letting them have this weapon, is too big.

NATO: Kill the USSR and capture the vehicle.

USSR: Defend the vehicle and kill the capitalists!

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:

MP/KGB:
High Command Spy In Base. We have gotten intel that a member of High Command has turned to the other side, you must identify who the spy is, but don't make it too obvious, if you alarm them, they will escape the base back into the enemy with our secrets.

SAS/AG: SAS/AG will compete in a series of challenges that include, breaching, aiming, sniping and other difficult tasks, this will be a though challenge, therefore SAS and AG must choose 2-3 members to compete, the rest will watch their respective members either fail, or win.

SHA & ISAF: There has been talk of an Arms Dealer setting up base in either East Town or West Town, go out in the field and find out where he is, and apprehend him.

JAF & ABT: You have been tasked with defending/attacking Air Field with Air vehicles. You will be given the choice of 3 aircraft vehicles that cannot be normally obtained, as will the opposition. Each will have weaknesses and strengths, pick you aircraft and defend/attack Air Field

10th & 17th: The VIP is captured by the enemy team at Border! They have multiple tanks guarding the VIP in the bunker, Take out the enemy team and secure the VIP.

Edit: Changed the map change answer and revamped the MP/KGB answer.

Last edited:

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+support
+Active in-game and ts
+fun small event ideas
+map change sounds fun.

-no workshop map link for map change
+/-decent to good regimental missions

Good luck man (y)

17thAR LTCOL Michiel
MRP GAMEMASTER

Last edited:
Reactions: sahns

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
Neutral

Hello Sahns, I know youre active, mature and friendly. But I'd like to see more creativity in your ideas. For example the map change is right now just a mission where they have been asked to help. I would like to see a story-line behind it and also a suggestion on which map we could switch to. If you could make up some side quests for the main objective, it would make it much better.

Small event ideas are kind of basic, only one I really like is the crimes against humanity one. Some of the regimental ideas are things that happen daily (for example the KGB/MP one).

I believe you would make a great game master as long as you get a bit more effort to all of these and just add details. The details and the story make the event great. If I see you edit this post and adding more details/story-line, I will happily change my verdict to a +Support.

Good luck!

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-Support
Hi Sahns, while I know you're mature & a friendly player your app feels rushed and I have seen these kind of events a million times and nothing seems original you have also only recently come back too the server and for these reasons I cannot support your app

Good luck

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
+support
+Active
+Nice guy
+Been around longer than me
=Unsure on events

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
-support
-keeps leaving and rejoining
-event ideas are basic have been used a thousand times
-events also seem basic go into detail make them seem interesting

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
+sup

-Active
-Mature
-Long standing member of the community
- Improved application with decent ideas

Goodluck

(Edited)

Last edited:

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
-support
-keeps leaving and rejoining
-event ideas are basic have been used a thousand times
-events also seem basic go into detail make them seem interesting
I've left twice in a year, combined ive been gone for maybe 3 months.

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
i’ll be going for a +support, you’re active in-game and teamspeak. You’re very friendly and approachable and your event idea’s are also good. Best of luck, snans

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Application Denied

You are blacklisted from any Gamemaster and Staff positions at this time, please contact a Superadmin+ to appeal this.​

Status
Not open for further replies.