Civilian name: Samantha Smalls
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I currently have none
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One warn: Mixing OOC and IC
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I was encouraged to apply as I am active and I do my job well. There is a lack of active captains, and we are in need of good ones. I believe that I would be a good fit.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I do my job well and I am active. I work well under pressure and I have already been doing my best to guide the other members of general security in the rules of the foundation and the server. My aim is to make gensec and d block with it less chaotic and more efficient. I am well organized when I set my mind to something, and am stubborn and determined when it comes to things I am passionate about.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- The security Captain is in charge of overseeing the day to day operations of the going on in D block. They are also in charge of organizing, running, and logging the various training courses that some of the GSD roles require. Captains are in charge of organizing and running sweeps of d block when necessary, and can authorize a code two or a lock down of d block. They are able to give orders for certain people or groups to vacate d block and also take command of any units inside of d block when necessary.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Samantha started out as a D class, but worked her way into GSD through good and cooperative behavior. She has worked her way up through the ranks quickly because of her hard work and determination. A couple of times a site advisor has done their best to steer her in the right direction and encouraged her to train hard to gain a higher status, seeing great potential in her.

Though she came from such humble beginnings, she is doing her best to make up for her past, and help guide others to be the best that they can be. Having come from being a D class, she is aware of the hell that the d class and the security in d block both have to go through and she has made it her mission to improve the way things are done.

Last edited:

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
+/- Support
Amazing GSD who takes charge
Professional

Weak Application
Left out a lot of what GSD Captains do

I've seen you multiple times Samantha, and I was the one who encouraged you to apply for Captain. You're one of the best GSD I've seen, but I cannot fully support you left out a lot of what GSD Captains do and your application is extremely limited.

None of these things are the worst, they can all be improved upon fairly easily. I want to see you get Captain and I know you'll be one of the best in time, but I can't fully support you at this time.

EDIT: Removed the "Haven't played enough" after speaking with you about it.

Last edited:

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
1695349875426.png

To: Captain Applicant "Samantha Smalls"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Samantha Smalls, your application has been put on HOLD

Please contact me on discord for further information - speff.

icecream1125

Jan 16, 2024
+1 Very active in the officer role and always a good person who never breaks any rules of gensec and server

Kisuke

Jan 15, 2024
Huge +Support imo, always seen dedicated & active to Security and friendly.

We0thebeast

Feb 4, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62986766
Discord name:
Oniignasha
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
A little over a week Server time, but I have been playing since December 2023
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Samantha Smalls
Civilian name: Samantha Smalls
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I currently have none
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One warn: Mixing OOC and IC
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I was encouraged to apply as I am active and I do my job well. There is a lack of active captains, and we are in need of good ones. I believe that I would be a good fit.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I do my job well and I am active. I work well under pressure and I have already been doing my best to guide the other members of general security in the rules of the foundation and the server. My aim is to make gensec and d block with it less chaotic and more efficient. I am well organized when I set my mind to something, and am stubborn and determined when it comes to things I am passionate about.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- The security Captain is in charge of overseeing the day to day operations of the going on in D block. They are also in charge of organizing, running, and logging the various training courses that some of the GSD roles require. Captains are in charge of organizing and running sweeps of d block when necessary, and can authorize a code two or a lock down of d block. They are able to give orders for certain people or groups to vacate d block and also take command of any units inside of d block when necessary.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Samantha started out as a D class, but worked her way into GSD through good and cooperative behavior. She has worked her way up through the ranks quickly because of her hard work and determination. A couple of times a site advisor has done their best to steer her in the right direction and encouraged her to train hard to gain a higher status, seeing great potential in her.

Though she came from such humble beginnings, she is doing her best to make up for her past, and help guide others to be the best that they can be. Having come from being a D class, she is aware of the hell that the d class and the security in d block both have to go through and she has made it her mission to improve the way things are done.
-/+support
+active & does job well
- lack of experince

Last edited:

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
1695349875426.png

To: Captain Applicant "Samantha Smalls"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Samantha Smalls, your application has been DENIED

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me via discord - speff.

Status
Not open for further replies.