Big Iron

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 20, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92520332

Discord name: bigiron.

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since Dec 13, 2023.

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Samuel "Mr. Big"
| O-1 "Iron"

Civilian name: N/A

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
[Holding] O-1 LT, Special Agent, Ethics Assistant, Security Sargent | [Held] DEA Manager, CI-G, UNGOC CPL, E-11 CSG
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: Nope.
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying as I have found out I like RP more than combat to an extent. I wish to create RP opportunities more actively than I do now with fewer restrictions on them and more of my creative prowess. I would also love to lead the site as I strive to be an amazing leader. I am striving to show dedication to a job and wish to show it as Site Advisor.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

I am suitable for many reasons. I am a great leader with good management skills. I have proven that I can do what is asked of me showcased in the past when I was DEA Manager by making difficult decisions for punishments. I have shown on O-1 (or have tried to show at least) that I aspire to be a great leader people can follow and look up to. I have had some hiccups but I try to figure out where I go wrong and fix it or try to fix it to the best of my ability. I always get tasks that are given to me done (given that I don't forget) and try to get them done promptly or at least by the deadline. I have and always will strive for greatness and have proven it many times. I have also been striving to expand RP around the site in any natural way. I try to keep my RP natural and not forced as I don't want to spoil someone's time because they were forced to RP when they didn't want to. I try to stay approachable for people to get their issues solved and try to be as friendly as possible around the site.

As for what differs me from the other applicants, I have been working to improve Omega-1 internally by pushing NCOs to do more training targeting our weak points and have been trying to make sure that all the enlisted are acting their best. I try to make sure that O-1 works smoothly when I am online and have switched from managing the roster to internal affairs to better make sure the regiment moves better and to finally put more work in (as roster and documentation was pretty stagnant most of the time besides the once in a while edit to the roster). Honestly my drive to work is almost a weakness as I have to have something to do or to work for otherwise the flame of ambition will burn me out. I have also made sure Omega-1 are led to the best by helping stop a push on core bridge, working ways to storm floor three, finding better defense positions/shield placements, and finally helping people by giving them advice. I don't really talk all that much in discord but I talk a lot in Teamspeak and much of my work is in Teamspeak as I am a hands on leader. Overall I wish to burn my flame of ambition bright in Site Administration and hope you can give me the chance to do so.

-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

- Overlooking departments to make sure they are operating correctly.

- Making and maintaining RP on site.

- Keeping up relations of GOI if no high-ranking DEA are on site.

- Authorizing AA during breaches.

- Assisting researchers with advancing their research endeavors by signing their docs.

- Being a good person to talk to if anyone needs assistance on site.

- Ensuring that departments are doing the things they are designated to do.

- Appointing Nu-7/E-11 COM and the Directors of EA, Medical, and GSD.

- Discuss problems with departments with said department.

- Authorizing and logging D-Class work permits.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Begin Audio Log

"Hello, Mr. Samson."

"Hello. . . you? Who are you?"

"Someone."

"That being?"

"RAISA."

"Oh? What are we going to talk about?"

"You're quite upfront, Mr. Samson. I just want to get some things on the record about you. Care to sit down and answer some questions?"

"Sure thing. Let me get adjusted real quick"

The pair can be seen getting seated and ready for questioning. The RIASA Employee can be seen leaning toward Mr. Samson

"Who are you, Mr. Samson?"

"What? What are you talking about?"

The Employee can be seen leaning back and crossing his fingers.

"Sorry, that sounded accusatory. I mean who are you as... like what is your background? What is your reason for joining the foundation?"

". . ."
"Hmm."
"Well, my father was DEA and he worked in Finland at the time. He had a brewery company as his side job and did a lot of transporting to stores. I had decided to join his company and work for him by helping where I could. Since he was DEA he had a large target on his back and consequently, he had a lot of guns. I never really asked why he had guns and just sorta worked for a couple of years with him. One day while on my transport routes, I got ambushed by a few CI. Long story short I won the gunfight and... Yeah. I sorta got recruited by the foundation after that and worked with DEA for a while and just stepped down after my revenge had been fulfilled against the CI. Overall I have just been working assistant duty recently."

"Intriguing. Any other minor details you left out?"

"Nope."

"You sure? Any MTF Experience?"

"Oh! I was a part-time E-11 operative. You know, like those SWAT guys?"

"Yeah, I get what you mean. Anything interesting happens during the part-time deployments?"

"Nah, not really. Not most of the time. It was mainly checkpoint duty if someone was gone from the post or recontaining the occasional loose SCP."

"Any major events?"

"I remember this one 008 breach."

Samuel can be seen leaning forward to the employee

"I saw hordes of those things track down any poor soul that wasn't a BIO unit and maul them. But there was this one experience that will stick with me forever. For one moment, I swear on everything that I heard them speak. It wasn't the rabid sounds you'd expect to hear or pained cries you'd think they'd yell if they could talk. No, it was telling me that I couldn't run from it. It was freaky as all hell. I shot it dead so I did in fact, run away."

"I am still surprised the entry for this site has not been updated for its current abilities. It just seems so odd how different it is from how it is described"

"I will talk to the higher-ups about changing it for Site-65."

"How are you now? What do you do now?"

"Mainly paperwork, the occasional interview here and there, and a little ordering around. Other than that not much really for now."

"Very nice. you sound almost like me. Getting back on track uhh. . ."
"Have you noticed any info breaches as of late that have gotten out of hand from unsecured files?"

"Uhh. . . not really? There is the Occasional CI info breach to the foundation and like one or two techies finding their grubby mitts on documents they shouldn't have."
"Other than that, no more than usual."

"I see . . ."

Remaining interactions irrelevant

"Still the same thing as before. He left out Samir this time."

"He still hasn't admitted on the record that he was talking with him and the fact that he did so privately."
"Still makes me wonder what else he could be hiding off the record. I'll get that bastard one day."

"You will not. I wish to see what he does further with the foundation before he retires."

Last edited:
May 30, 2023
To: @Big Iron

Subject: Site Advisor Application Verdict

Greetings Samuel,

We thank you for showing interest into the Site Advisor position by taking your time to submit an application for the position. Unfortunately, I must relay to you that you have not been accepted as a Site Advisor.

Should you have any inquires please reach out to me at (Skyfire1355).

You may re-apply in two weeks should there be an opening position.

Best Regards,

Site Director "Skyfire"

7GObDZ1VQe3MhGlpALK_XtT74ZT8FCaAG8YFDqnPs_7_d_xyOSdwiWmj8COO4xdln4qgB_h_b7751561i7aFsi0fgaaE7tA8JOHmNORu-0k5K7tNZICwlBvkyKMv7MAF0VfAXufIxXqBdFTv1iv91gg

Status
Not open for further replies.