Sandwich MRP staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):bivison04
For how long have you played on CG MRP: I have played MRP for 2 weeks. however, my PC ran into a few problems lately where it wouldn't boot up, but I have fixed this problem now and I can play more actively.
In what country are you located?: England (United Kingdom)
Time zone: GMT
In-game name and Previous Names: SHA LCPL Sandwich Zachaev | SHA LCPL Sandwich Kakaz (I have had previous names but I've forgotten them).
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:502304722
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I have a mic.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, this is my first application for MRP.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not received any warns/Kicks/Bans on MRP
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I have had previous experience in this community on Civil City, where I was a SMOD. However, I resigned due to IRL issues which Cloak knows about. Furthermore, I have also been a staff member on FiveM where I was a head moderator. I also resigned from this due to me not playing the game as much anymore.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have had experience in serious roleplay on the server I just mentioned on FiveM, where I was a police officer on top of being staff. The communications were very strict and you would be warned even possibly banned for going out of character.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on for several hours a day. However, at the moment I do have school so I will be focusing on that before the server. However, on weekends I can be on for many hours at a time it just depends on what I'm doing during the day.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: The reason I want to become a moderator is that I want to help the community for example, when a person is complaining about his/her sit not being taken because the admins that are on duty are busy with others I would love to just take there sit and resolve their situation. I also would want to become a moderator because I would like to help the admins by basically having an extra guy that will help others that need help, also I would love a challenge. Finally, I enjoy the server and I'm active every day and I thought why not try and become a mod and help out on the server I enjoy the most.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Firstly, as I said, I would love to be an extra hand and I would help with the sits reducing the stress on other admins that daily just show their dedication to the server by helping everyone as quickly and efficiently as possible. Secondly, my active hours may help the community because I am on daily and with my summer holidays coming up I can be on for longer than 12 hours as I stated in the how many hours question. Finally, My rule knowledge may help the community, for example, when someone is explaining their situation to me I will take all the information in and do the right thing that suits the rules and their seat will be taken in the correct way. Whenever I'm stuck I'm always active in TeamSpeak so I can ask a staff member for help. Also, I have had previous staffing experience on CC so I have had past experience with GMOD and also where I was Head Mod having a good experience there.

Last edited:

Mr.Snif

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
-Neutral

-Not seen active
-Skeptical about your server-rules knowledge
-Pretty new to the server

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hello there Sandwich.

Today I will go with a -Neutral

The reason is because I really haven't interacted with you nor had any rp with you.

Wishing you Good Luck!

Cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.