Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Sangopango002
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):5d 42min
In what country are you located?:US
Time zone:est
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):Sogga/PANKIA
Chaos name (include your rank):CI-B "Toast" [M3DC8]
Civilian name:Jon Interline
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:634950081
Discord ID (name#0000):my discord wont let me get it but here my other ID (924414783527198820)
Do you have a mic?:yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-yes 1 warn for micspam
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-no
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-5-8
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-
Countless times I have seen people not know how to follow some rules and I would love to guide them
on the rules and Ive also seen ALOT of people get away with some pretty big issues and some times they dont know what there doing
or if its wrong on the server and Im always helping people with minor issues like how to get to the website or if its some rules on the server Ex Fear RP,mixing,RDM and much more
and i love this server and Im always on here every single day i just really want to help out here on the
server and I want to help better people on here.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: -
I just want to help out around in the community I think I would be able to make a better RP experience because. I would like helping out on the server with rules and helping with the people to better themself on here. And I know a small amount the players can be toxic on here and I want to get rid of them. I know a fair share rules i have read the rule book on here about 5-6 times over and over to fully read up on the rules. And I can say
in full confidence I know near all the rules Im always following them and helping others. And I want to help more people and Im always seeking to go out of my way and help and I have flexable time to be on here and I get along with everyone.

Last edited:

bshamu

May 26, 2023
+ Support

- Good amount of Interactions
- Active Person
- Hasn’t been much in trouble.
In CI, Toast is a great member as he respects the rules, follows the rules greatly, and is respectful towards others.

Wall-e

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jun 7, 2023
+Support
- Seen on the server a lot
- Friendly Interactions
-Mature

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @sangopango

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.