Sanny's Ban appeal

Mrleef1

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 21, 2021
b]Your in-game name: Sanny civilnetworks.net
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:614629093
Your steam community link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199189523914/
Date of ban: 17:8:23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Racism
Who banned you: Zwacky
Ban length?: 3 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.16419/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I have read all rules carefully and i am going to work on my self mentally to prevent this from ever happening again it was an gruesome thing to do and I know that is why I will never do it again cause it only makes my life miserable cause I find this server to bring me much joy and happiness unlike any other games I've played in the past.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No I have not gotten any warnings, bans or been kicked.
Why should you be unbanned: I feel like I should be unbanned because I feel I make a great impact on the server that might make it more fun for people and I think CN are the best servers to play on Gmod. CC and this new DarkRP server is the most fun games I've played ever that's why I want to be unbanned.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: for the last 2 hours I've read all the rules carefully and I can ensure you that the nonsense that I did to day will never repeat it self if you decide to unban me.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b]This server and the old cc are 2 of the most fun things I've experienced in my life I've learned a bunch of new things along the path of playing these two servers and look forwards to playing more.

Erick

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Mrleef1 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

First off, I would like to start that there are no places for racism and likes on Civil Networks, However. After speaking with Zwacky, he had mentioned that you were quite regretful and apologetic, and that you were genuinely sad about it. So, we had agreed that you should be given another chance. But know well, if you were caught saying the same thing again then there will be no second chances.​