Time zone: GMT 0
NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS SPC 'Gun Stealer'
NWO name (regiment and rank): PVT Bobby Rossy
Civilian name: dave
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomly1/
Discord ID:?ₛₕᵣₒₒₘₗy.ₖᵤᵣₒₘᵢ?#2425
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/gunstealers-moderator-application.16894/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- nope
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Yes
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I would like to become a moderator for this server because in the time that I've been on this server i have met many amazing peope who i am grateful i have had the chance to meet and get to know i never thought I would. I have witnessed new players be lost and confused and i want to be able to help them when they need it as well as help our regular players whenever they incounter an issue or just need some help with somthing. I want to be able to help continue improve and develop the server that i have come to love.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe that i am able to help improve on the server as its all about the players and the player experience and i want to do all I can to help keep it up to standard. Whether this be just helping someone out or help organise events and general activiteis for the playerbase to enjoy aswell as improve quality of roleplay.

I belive i am special over the other applicants as I am fairly well known in the server and even as a normal player I try my best to help people when needed. I always strive to do the best roleplay I can and also bring some laughs to the server.

RECOMMENDED BY:
Moderator billy/manchester
Senior Moderator 'DOC'

Oplatek Fella

Mar 20, 2023
+/- Neutral
+Clean Record
+Somewhat active

-Low V-War time
-Lack of interactions

Hello GunStealer! I wish you luck on your application, I haven't had any interactions with you from what I can remember, and your V-War time is low, but other than that you have a very clean record and pretty active from what I can tell! I wish you luck.

Sam Shipley

Jan 11, 2023
-support
-low V time
-support application lacks detail

+/- Haven't had much interaction with you

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
-/+ Neutral Support

- Low Vtime (Can't blame him, should bump it up however)
- Good interactions
- Can't be worse than Kaz

Vinnie Cassius

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2022
England
+\- Neutral

Hiya Gunstealer, while your application is strong your low Vtime and experience on this server really puts you down. As I have been and still on LOA, I haven’t had any interactions with you either, so I will remain neutral. Have a nice day and good luck .

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Gun Stealer,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

I debated you're application quite a bit and Although you're Vtime is low it is still past the minimum we can accept and on top of this despite many members of the staff team not having any interactions with you a couple believe you are mature enough for the role as well no one has anything negative to save about you, So I'm giving you the chance to Join the team so good luck.​