Civilian name: Mars Sullivan
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes but I will never use it.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-None
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?

-I'm applying because of the Intelligence Agents I seen working for the DOI. Ever since I met these people I started to notice that I should become a member of Ambassador and help these Agents to succeed past my line. I also want to assist newer Intelligence Agents on their first few steps and some day become a Ambassador like me. I also want to be a role model to people that are not part of the DOI and show that the DOI is one the best Departments and that DOI is a very accepting department.

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:

-I was able to interview lots of civilians of Pinewood and succeed with no tragedies or injuries. I am able to assist with Nu-7 on terminating 323. Writing documents is not my thing but after being a DOI I was getting better at writing documents on Intruders incidents which this skill will carry on whenever I need it best.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

- I've wrote lots of documents as a member of the DOR and wrote a document as a member of DOI. What I learned over the past mistakes with some of my documents is that you shouldn't go to far from the main idea of the document. If you're writing a serious document then you wouldn't put jokes in it as that goes to far from the main idea. Narrowing down questions that you might get asked is in my opinion what is a important fact to making a document also good since whenever someone has a question then they can read the document and get answered their question. Easy to read and not to bunched up documents are a easy step to making a document good since the readers are able to read without having sore eyes. You should also be creative on your document and add new stuff that no one has ever seen. You should also add grammar and spelling which goes with Easy to read categories.

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:

-The responsibilities of a Intelligence Ambassador in RP is to show a great role model to the members of DOI. Another responsibility is to always command the Intelligence Agents on what duties they have to do like Recon or doing a sweep of LCZ to find any intruders. Another responsibility is to always grade documents that come from the Intelligence Agents so that Intelligence know if they need improvement or not. As Intelligence Ambassador you should always help Intelligence Agents on their first steps as their success depends on you.

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

First in the family

Saturn Sullivan was born in USA VA, the first in the family of Jupiter Sullivan who never was at home and Neptune Sullivan. He had someone toddlers as friends for his first 3 years. Mars Sullivan was then born. Early life was cool nothing much happened then a normal life.

School life

Saturn Sullivan had school at Mary Mate Elementary School making a huge group of friends and was the class clown of the school. Jupiter Sullivan returned home during the first year of Elementary School. During 2nd grade a terrible tragedy that stained my history permanently. Whenever he was at home with his Dad Jupiter Sullivan his house was then raided. I didn't know what they were until now when I became a member of the DOI. They were members of the CI. Neptune wasn't here when it happened which I'm glad about. They then tortured my Dad right in front of me when I was tied to a pole with rope in the most horrible way. So horrible that I can't explain it. After the torture they then shot him in the head and called in vulgar words and spat on him. I then broke out of the rope and I killed all of the CI members with a pistol. There was three CI during this raid. One of them were named Red Panda which is important for the future and why I said it stained my history. After it I got aphonia meaning I didn't have the capabilities to talk. Didn't have a great friend group during middle school and high school. I didn't do so well in school and it was silent at the house. No one could seem to talk. We almost went in debt and all hope was lost.

Joining the foundation

After I was finished with high school I got a call saying meet me at the back of Walmart at 20:45 exactly. If it was a job then might as well join it since I need a job for my family. Also Mars Sullivan moved to Pinewood in Canada. Anyways I went to the strange man and he offered me a job and that I will work at a power washing company. I said yes and found out there were lots of places that I could work at and the one I choose was the site near Pinewood which pretty much was a coincidence. I got their and this is what he said. "You know how I said you were gonna work at a power washing company? Well that's a lie since we've been keeping a eye on you after what happened and you seem to be a great fit for a member of Cadet of GENSEC in Site-65." He started going on a whole lecture about SCP and I just really hated how it took 12 hours just to explain everything. 7 months later I got fully promoted to sergeant and I started to notice that GENSEC really sucks and that no one knew how to do their job and kept getting fired one by one. Moved to researcher, didn't like making documents. Moved to medic, didn't like how many appointments I had to attend and I wasn't really experienced. I saw DIA and I thought it was cool and that I could make GENSEC better but boy was I wrong. It was a pain just to even drag a annoying GENSEC member that keeps squabbling that IA is terrible.

Where I am now

After settling as a member of DOI I started to notice that this is my favorite job. The members and everything was what I loved about this job. I noticed that I can make DOI even better and make the members of this department have more success then I could ever have. Doing recons and decreasing civilians in the facility and coming out of the facility death ratio. Having fun with the members and doing sweeps with them and making a laughable joke with them. This is what I was meant for. My goal is to make DOI the best department.

Sincerely, Saturn.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
+ Support
+ Has submitted Good Reports
+ Follows Instructions and Roleplays good

I've seen RedPanda a lot these past few weeks, and have seen him being a proactive member of the Intelligence Department. His reports that he has submitted recently have been of a high quality and i support his application for Intel Ambassador.

Johnhermann

Apr 12, 2022
Application Accepted
Congratulations on your new job as an Intelligence Ambassador! Please reach out to an admin+ in game to receive your whitelist and be sure to get your roles in the discord. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to Me, Doofster, or another Ambassador.

-John Marley, Director of Intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.