Sayonara.

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
Hello It's Scopes or for a lot of people in the USA site Akavir.

I'm going to keep it blunt and short that I will be leaving this community and moving on due to personal opinions and issues regarding the community and the server. I've been with this community for almost two years. (2022 - 2023) And through the years I've been staff through those years and resigned twice yet I still came back again and also was a Ethics Member one day.

It's not a secret that I was eventually removed from Server Leadership and staff as a whole that was Network's choice and I respect it. However due to current issues not only in-game and in real life I believe it would be best if I left the community and perhaps come back when Site-9 is back. If you want to know more you can always DM me but that is if I trust and I know you. Good luck to any future users, staff and leaders out there.

Honarable Friends

@Dalton - You are one of the best ECC I've ever seen and a close friend. I could always talk to you about my issues and problems regarding IRL and the server. Please keep doing what you're doing as ECC and lead EC and Omega-1 to a good spot.

@DropKuma - Kuma you're one of the best friends I have. You're chill and you were also a close friend that I could talk to about my issues (Even though I had a overcaring personality.) Keep striving for General within GOC I believe you'll be a great leader.

@Jason Mcbrandtville - Jason you're a great person keep pushing and striving for those high positions. I'm glad that they placed you as a supervisor within platform. Keep doing what you're doing!

@Zystro - JASON SCHLATT HOLYSHIT!! All jokes aside you're a great Medical Director please keep striving. I want to see you in that O5 Council position that you've always talked about towards me.

@"The Truth" - Probably one of the best and funniest O5 I've ever seen and consultant (GET OUT OF HERE GET OUT LEAVE!!!) All jokes aside please keep striving for a good position I believe you'll be good at O5-1.

I don't really have anyone else except Server Leadership, Network Leadership and Executive Team for making this server possible. Keep doing what you're all doing.

(Don't feel bad that I didn't mention I enjoy every single one of you even though we've had problems)

I will also be resigning from all my positions on the 25th.

Sayonara and goodbye.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalton

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
Many did you wrong, but I will always stick with you. Too many more years of friendship too making the opposition angry ???

• Love
Reactions: Scopes