Civilian name: Johnson Jequavius
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 PVT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I got a warning last week for killing a disguised MTF member
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- In my opinion the security department needs more help and I can see this better now that I have became a sergeant. There is always a severe lack in security personnel in D block - including current captains, this is why I want to become captain so I can be more present and I can provide assistance to my fellow security staff and keep D block under control all times while also making sure that D block has the right amount of security personnel in it at all times, I have been trying my hardest as a sergeant to keep D block occupied and running smoothly but frankly do not have enough respect or authority as a sergeant.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I have experience in leading as I have lead multiple sweeps as both a regular sergeant and a riot control sergeant and every single one of them have came out as a huge success. I have shown great control as I have been able to position our security staff in places that secures D block and ensures it is running as smooth as possible. Another reason I should be chosen for this role is because I get on well with my colleagues and have shown great teamwork with them as I recently acquired a riot control licence and I had shown great teamwork skills with them during the practical team course.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- The responsibilities of a Security Captain is to oversee the entirety of the security team and have the final say in what security operations take place for example this could be me authorising a sweep for illegal contraband within the Class D containment. Captains must also make sure that their security staff are being ethical at all times and that everyone is working as a team to ensure D block is as secure and is running as smoothly as possible.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Sbeve Spenson was born in Northern Ireland. He is a caring but firm man with great leaderships attributes. One day he is approached by a member of the SCP foundation after the foundation had acquired good reports about Sbeve from his current police force. They then recruit Sbeve as their Security Captain where he will continue his journey and thrive.

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
+Support
+I know we are friends but you when I was officer and you were Sergeant you took you're job seriously and told me off numerous times.
+Serious about his job
+Mature
+Has rule knowledge
+Friendly
+Supportive
+Good at giving orders

-Personally I think Sbeve is fit for the job. I know you're recent app on DIA was declined but you would definitely be good at you're job

Reactions: 'Curio'

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021

Application Accepted

Hello @OSBLACK,

Thanks for taking the time to make a security captain application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please poke me or one of the O5s on TeamSpeak so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

• Love
Reactions: xeno
Status
Not open for further replies.