ScotchProtogens GM Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScotchProtogen

Jul 6, 2022
Scotland
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Benhome2007

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: At least 7 months

In what country are you located?: Scotland (UK)

Time zone: BST

Foundation Name: Obair "Alba" Còrdadh

Chaos name: Calean "Scot" McGlenn

Civilian name: [WSA-GEN] Delta "Zendensky"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:502949271

Discord ID (name#0000): scotch8784

Do you have a mic?: No, It recently broke due to cable issues, Will be getting it replaced soon (Within 7-14 days)

What server are you applying for?: US Server

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-096-app-scprp-us.6254/
- https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...ogens-scp-rp-gamemaster-application-us.11064/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 single RDM warning from Oct 7 2022 (I didn't even know I had a warning)

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- In other games I've had experience and I was a TGM in january/february of this year (I retired in March/May due to stress and anxiety)

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I've been in alot of serious RP moments, Including some of my past events (early of this year Jan-Mar)

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Around 7-8 hours Could do more if required but it does depend on what day of the week it is. Example: Monday + Tuesday I can't be online until 16:45 (BST) but on Wednesday - Friday I wont be online until 15:45 (BST) this is due to School and studying.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- The reason that I want to become GameMaster is so I can come up with original event ideas (or assist other GMs with their incrediable event ideas). Mines will mainly take place on surface (So the surface dewllers will get some attention). And I just want to make the server more fun and enjoyable (It already is enjoyable/fun)

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I wouldn't consider mines more special than others as many other people will have brighter event ideas compared to mines. But I feel like I could help the server with making events that include alot more people such as civilians or MC&D, GOIs (E.g WSA) or anyother jobs that don't get many attention from other GMs.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

1) The Forgotten Marine (Old event idea of mines from my old App)
- In the distance was seen to be a V-22 Falling from some sort of portal, It seemed to be spiraling out of control, It disappears in the cover of the trees last seen falling towards PineWood. A sudden explosion could be heard indicating that the V-22 crashed in the town. The Foundation Command has sent MTF Nu-7 to investigate the crash site. Will they make it to the crash site before CI do?

2) A Wolf Among Us
- Many Pinewood resisdents have reported hear loud howling and seeing a wolf-like creature throughout the woods surrounding the town. Rangers sent to investigate the sightings have either came back with no new information or haven't came back at all. The mayor has chosen to put the town on lockdown until the creature has been caught or terminated by the local rangers or military.

3)
The New Phone App
- A new app has been discovered by the foundation. Once this App is installed, it can't be removed. Once installed the user will notice that their background on their moblie device has changed to a drawing of place they've been to recently but with a strange creature in the drawing. After a while the user will eventually start to see the creature in the corner of their eyes and eventually will be able to interact with it.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
The Great War:
-A strange orb appears on the open field in PineWood changing the landscape causing it to slowly turn into a battlefield from World War 1 . Weapons, helmets and corpses from the war can be found in the battlefield. All equipment that's taken into the battlefield slowly rusts away to the point of being unusable. And any samples taking out of the battlefield slowly eroads into dust and falls apart. So the Mayor has chosen to put PineWood on high lockdown ensuring that no civilians will interfer with the Rangers or Other GOIs job on finding out how to halt this change from affecting the rest of the surrounding area or how to completely remove it.

List an example mission for each of the following: (Some of these will be re-used ones from my old app since I'm quite sick to think of new ones for them)

O-1: Untold Testing: An O5 has allowed a cross-test between SCP-008 and SCP-610, But the Ethics Department wasn't informed or got any say in this so called cross-test. So they send down O-1 to shut down this cross-test before it happens. Ethic's hasn't heard of the O-1 Opritives in a while has something gone wrong? [Re-Used from old App]

A-1: Unforutnate Events: A group of highly trained A-1 Operatives where sent to Site-█. To Secure O5-█ who has been taken hostage by a group of unknown soldiers with the demands of the release of SCP-███ and SCP-███-B. if their demands weren't met the O5 member would be executed on a livestream. So the A-1 has been tasked to terminate the soldiers.

Nu-7: Unforutnate Events: Nu-7 have been tasked to assist the A-1 Operatives in the terminations of the Soldiers and to secure the rest of Site-██ ensuring the operation will succed with minor casulties.

E-11: The Rumours: There has been rumours going around the E-11 Command that there is some rouge E-11 Amongst them and that they are planning on causing a full site breach. E-11 high command has put all of E-11 on lockdown till they find the rouge members. If they don't find them in time who knows what will happening once they complete their goal. (Requires E11 to be active and 2 or 3 E-11 to play as the rouge E-11's) [Re-used from old app]

CI: The Hunt: A group of CI have been tasked to hunt down a newly discovered creature that's been located within PineWood's local forest, Once the CI squad has found the creature they've been tasked to caputure and bring it back to their nearest facility without causing a disturbence to the local population/

UNGOC: The Hunt: Intel agents within the UNGOC have caught wind of a new CI task that revolves around the PineWood forest. So the UNGOC have opted to spy on the CI Operatives to investigate what they are planning on doing in the forest. And perhaps intervene with their plans.

Foundation Staff: WSA's Re-appearence: After the death of ███ "Alba" Gun eagal. The foundation thought that WSA was no more. That was until recently when a group of heavily armed individuals with strange symbols on them appeared in PineWood. Agents were dispatched to investigate these strange individuals. A few days have passesd and no new information has been brought to the foundation about these individuals. A rumour had started that these individuals could be what's left of WSA and it's glory, and they suspect that WSA may return in the future.

Last edited:

blixer

Donator
Nov 29, 2022
+Support
-No bad experiences
-ran pretty good events
-Past experience

- Please finish the map change sentence!

Last edited:

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
cool sounding events
prior GM
in [WSA-GEN] I see them attempt at least to do good rp work on civ as a nu7 myself who sees them a lot

have not seen you in game yet

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Application Accepted

Hi @ScotchProtogen

On behalf of the Game Master Team, I would like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master. This is to let you know that you have been accepted to conduct the next step of the application process.
Please contact an Event Team member for your next step.

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Stee Ven

Status
Not open for further replies.