ScotchProtogen's SCP-RP GameMaster Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScotchProtogen

Jul 6, 2022
Scotland
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): benhome2007

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: For Atleast 4-5 months Maybe more

In what country are you located?: Scotland (UK)

Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name: ███ "Am Fear-reic" Moore

Chaos name: Calean "Scot" McGlenn

Civilian name: ███ "Alba" Gun eagal or [PAM-M] ███ "Scot" Beckham

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:502949271

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for?: US Server

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-096-app-scprp-us.6254/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Not that I'm aware of as I'm not the type to go around causing trouble/trolling.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- In other games I've had experience.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I've been in alot of serious RP moments.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Around 5-6 hours Could do more if required but it does depend on what day of the week it is. Example: Monday + Tuesday I can't be online until 16:30 (GMT) but on Wednesday - Friday I wont be online until 15:30 (GMT) this is due to School.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- The reason that I want to become GameMaster is so I can come up with original event ideas and make surface feel more fun/enjoyable or even alive as most events I'll be doing is surface related but I will include some foundation/ci/goc events so I don't make anyone feel like their being missed out on the fun.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I wouldn't consider mines more special than others as many other people will have brighter ideas than me (I them wish good luck with their app). But I feel like I could help the server with making events that include alot more people such as civilians or MC&D as I barely see them get any say or action in events. Also I'm usually active everyday after school hours.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

1) The Guardian Angel

- An Angel of some sort has been seen wondering endlessly in PineWood. It seems to be looking for a certain individual who is currently unknown to anyone at this time, Its expected once the "Angel" finds this individual they will protect them at all cost. The Angel has even claimed that it's here to protect the choosen one. The foundation have attempted to capture the "Angel" have failed as it would disappear infront of their eyes. Maybe if the foundation found the choosen person they could lure the Angel into some sort of trap or even deal. (Requires 1 helper to be the choosen one)

2) The Forgotten Marine

- In the distance was seen to be a V-22 Falling from some sort of portal, It seemed to be spiraling out of control, It disappears in the cover of the trees last seen falling towards PineWood. A sudden explosion could be heard indicating that the V-22 crashed in the town. The Foundation Command has sent MTF Nu-7 to investigate the crash site. Will they make it to the crash site before CI do?

3) Mafia's Return
- Civilians have reported to rangers that they have seen some strange people in suits walking around town acting suspicous, those who have reported the strange men have disappeared without a trace All that was left at the victem's home was a letter that reads "Those who oppose us will suffer the same fate as the ones who snitch" . The rangers suspect that it's some sort of gang or even mafia. Rangers who've investigated these strange men and disappearences have also vanished without a trace. (Requires 4 Civi helpers)

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

-A brand new shop has been built in PineWood, Nothing could go bad with a new shop? Well your wrong as this shop appears to trap those who enter it inside and slowly drains them of their life until they die from unknown causes, If you attempt to steal an Item the door's lock and everyone inside the shop slowly dies except the shop employees. Every time someone dies inside the shop they are turned into an item that is for sale. (Example if a civi died they would become a book on a shelf or a cartan of milk.)

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: Untold Testing: An O5 has allowed a cross-test between SCP-008 and SCP-610, But the Ethics Department wasn't informed or got any say in this so called cross-test. So they send down O-1 to shut down this cross-test before it happens. Ethic's hasn't heard of the O-1 Opritives in a while has something gone wrong?
They worry that something horrible has happened. (Requires any O5, 3 O-1s Any Ethic Member, SCP-008 and a Civi helper as SCP-610)

A-1: Questionable Ethics: O5 Has given orders to A-1 High command to terminate 5 Researchers who've been accused of using funds from other GOI's. Nobody knows if this is true or not but they've been given the orders to terminate them. (Requires 5 Researchers, 4-5 A-1s and Maybe 1 O5)

Nu-7: Questionable dealers: Intel has found out about some sort of deals that have been going around PineWood and have given the Nu-7 high command the infomation on what's going on. Nu-7 has deployed to intercept these deals and apprehend these "dealers" ( Requires 5 Civies as helpers and Nu-7 being active)

E-11: The Rumours: There has been rumours going around the E-11 Command that there is some rouge E-11 Amongst them and that they are planning on causing a full site breach. E-11 high command has put all of E-11 on lockdown till they find the rouge members. If they don't find them in time who knows what will happening once they complete their goal. (Requires E11 to be active and 2 or 3 E-11 to play as the rouge E-11's)

CI: The Hostage Takers: Some CI Deep Cover who've been deep within the foundation for many years have finally gained the trust of theEthics Department and will be having a meeting with the Ethics Council talking about a fake projects as a distraction for whats about to happen. At a unexpected moment the CI Deep Covers kill the O-1 station at the meeting and take the Ethic's who are present at the meeting hostage and take them to a secure location deep inside the foundation. (Requires 2 CI DC and 1 or 2 Ethics Member along with 2/3 O-1)

Foundation Staff: PAM's Return: Agent's have come across a group of armed individuals they've been identified to be "PAM Operatives" The Agents kept a keen eye on them and watched their every move from a distance. They'll attempt to get them cuffed and brought into the foundation to gain infomation on PAM's Disappearance. (This will Require 4-5 PAM members and 2-3 Agents)

Sorry if this seems alittle rushed, I've had alot of studying to do due to exams n stuff.

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
+Support
- Good event ideas
- Decently fleshed out application
-Seems determined enough

Caesar Kuznetsov

Oct 24, 2022
+ Support

Don't know Scotch personally since we never interact with civis, but activities good & they seem like a chill person from what I've heard of them from other people :) (y)

Some Guy

Sep 2, 2022
+Support
Cool dude
Active
Pretty clever
Say, weren't you a DM in D&D or something?

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @ScotchProtogen ,

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to let you know that you have been accepted to conduct the next step of the application process.

Please contact an Event Team Supervisor such as @Issun Kybersis or myself for your next step.

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Gregory

ScotchProtogen

Jul 6, 2022
Scotland
Application Accepted

Hi @ScotchProtogen ,

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to let you know that you have been accepted to conduct the next step of the application process.

Please contact an Event Team Supervisor such as @Issun Kybersis or myself for your next step.

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Gregory
Hello, I was wondering how exactly do I contact them? Is it via ingame? Discord?.

Status
Not open for further replies.