Civilian name: Mark Scotsman
Chaos Insurgency: Scottsman
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held: Site Manager,GSD Captain,MTF-A1 CSG, CI - G
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
Previous captain and wishto go back to where i first started on this server as a junior CL4. Captain is my OG
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
Having previously served as a GSD Captain, I was entrusted with the previous CoS. I am well-versed in the intricacies of GSD and fully understand what is expected of me and my role as a captain. Additionally, I am capable of assisting any fellow captains who may have queries about their duties or would like to enhance their effectiveness.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
To ensure dblock in kept under control. Perform sweeps when dclass are heavily armed and causing harm to foundation or being rowdy in dblock. Hosting Heavy weapon licenses and RRT tryouts. Ensuring that gensec are abiding by the codex along with assisting any new arrivals to GSD so they are familiar with the role and what is expected of them.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:
Reactions: Broda

Revolutionary

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
- More than enough experience for GSD Captain as well as being a previous one
- Is Active

- Good Lore

Last edited:

Jimmy Swan

Jan 10, 2023
+support
-active on gsd
-previously was a gsd captain
-previous site manager
-good leadership

-No lore
-Pretty good lore

Arron 'Spectre' Shepard

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
May 8, 2022
+Support
This is really the lads bread and butter, he's got a history in GENSEC. In my opinion he's done a good job in the past in terms of both effectively managing his team from an operational standpoint and also getting his subordinates involved in some more interesting rp instead of standing at the airlock for hours on end. As for his character well his current position speaks for itself, he's sound.

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
+Support

-Never a bad interaction when he was captain before not much reason to deny him
-However if you haven't been active on GS like Elijah said it's probably best to atleast play it for awhile before hopping right back to captain

baneyo

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 31, 2022
+SUPPORT
From past interactions with Scotsman, which most are positive, I believe he is fit for the role of Security Captain. Also due to his past experience of Junior and Senior CL4 roles, I believe he is competent enough to earn this role, Although I'm not sure of his activity. His lore however, is very well formatted and done. Overall, I'll be giving you a +support.
Best of luck,
Cain

FnordJ

May 12, 2023

+Support

Its scotsman, the dude is awesome. When he was a Site Manager no one had more respect for the dude, not to mention his History in GENSEC, let him in to COOK.

Held

Holding

DEA Agent

CI-Delta

DEA Senior Agent

Nu-7-CPL

UNGOC-CPL

The Florida Man

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-20 005934.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-20 005934.png
    343.3 KB · Views: 4

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
Greetings, @Scotsman
As the new captain in the gensec force i decided to give you +Support on this application for the following reasons.

Positive support
-Positive
-Has some experience
-Loved by the community
-Kind

Neutral support
-Activity could be improved

-Negative support
-N/A

From what i have seen, you are competent enough and ready to become a captain yourself, i wish you the very luck and i hope you will make it.

This feedback is not here to harm you on your journey to become a captain, but to give those reading the application a feedback from the member of the community.

Best of luck on your application and have a good day,
-Captain Elijah Kamski

Status
Not open for further replies.